Grow Tent Help + new light

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Opiumchild, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Hey guys I'm going to be setting up my first "non-sketchy" indoor grow. Well, it's already underway, I'm basically buying a setup for mid-veg all the way to harvest. So I've been all over the grow tent websites out there and I'm trying to pick between two tents.

First Tent:
    Secret Jardin DR150 Grow Tent - Greners.com

Second Tent:
    High Tech Garden Supply

They are basically the same size and the light supports hold near identical amounts, ~66lbs. I've also been looking at Amazon to find some great deals and I've found some, but I'm very new to Amazon and not sure if I'm getting ripped off or not. I found a light setup for a great price [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003MCR6TG/ref=s9_simh_gw_p86_d1_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0TMWES16MDQQHTVN8A41&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846"]Amazon.com: New Hydro 1000 Watt HPS + MH Digital Grow Light W/ 6" Air Cooled Hood Plant Growing Light Lamp: Patio, Lawn & Garden: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame] , but does it look like a good system to you guys?

I already have this light from HTG High Tech Garden Supply . I was wondering if you guys think it would be possible to hang both the 1000w + the hood it comes with and the 400w with the econo hood it comes with and have the roof support it? Aiming to get 1400w lol so, thoughts?