Grow tent ???? HELP ME!!!!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by The Pot Princes, Feb 7, 2011.

1. :( So i am a newbie and trying to get a first time setup. I am using a small corner of a spare bedroom that is being used as a home office right now. The max dimensions I have are 36 * 54 * 7'. I found a sunhut that is 2*4*7 and perfect but after visitng 3 different stores i am even more confused than when i started. I was told to go with 400 watt, 600 watt and then 1000 watt for my light, 2 hooded and 1 adjust a wing. I was then told ebb/flow system 8 pots with clay medium and then 4 large fiber pots with coconut medium. My biggest concern is odor, heat and noise. Anyone using a tent system that can shed some light? Don't want to make the wrong investment. Also, because I am limited to such a small space I do not have the ability to keep clones or mothers so I must start from bean everytime. Is is better to go with Autoflowering or Photoperiod? Any and all advice will be GREATLY appreciated!!:D

2. ANYONE!!!!!! I have been reading all the posts in this section and have had a few questions somewhat answered but not enough.... Please!

3. Can you just put a 3 x 3 in that space? That would make lighting it evenly much easier, and would be more square footage than the 4x2.