Grow tent airflow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Metalmulisha71, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Yeah, that sheet metal box would allow you to vent the heat before it entered the chamber.
    The way you have it now, the heat is blown into the chamber, and the blower picks it up exhausting it out.

With that mod, the heat would not enter the chamber at all and get vented right out.
    What you could do if you don't want to run the blower through your filter for 18hrs straight, I'd get an Icebox thermostat....

[​IMG]

That will speed and slow the blower according to chamber temp thus saving on the blower & filter wear..
    There are other brands of that Icebox Thermostat that maybe a little cheaper because that one (which I use) is $100....

That's what I'd do anyway... :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Yeah, that thermostat could solve some problems, never thought about that. But pricing them now, they run between $160 - 200 bucks. I may just replace the carbon when it starts smelling sour. But for now, wilderness sabattical to da U.P., gotta pack !!! Watch out smallmouth, you will FEAR ME!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. $117.00 Hydro Innovations Ice Box Thermostat - Environmental Controls - Environmental

I've bought from them a LOT and they have some real great prices on all their stuff...

Edit
    I have three of them and will be ordering another in a couple months..

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1