Grow speed and hight

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LastManStanding, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Alright, well im considering growing but need to know a few things.

How tall do the plants get and is thier any way to make them shorter, how?

And then if i wana grow quickly, how could i speed it up and how long would it take if i did so.

Also how big does the pot have to be?

Another thing, could i grow from just useing a pot and placing it on my window ledge inside during the day and then move it somewhere dark once i get home? I would put it outside but it gets too cold.

2. Height depends on strain.
    To shorten the plants search for Pruning/FIM/Topping/ or training

Those last questions cant be answered,
    You can only make it grow fast by taking good care of it, you cant actually speed it up.

Pot size depends on plant size/growing method (ex.SOG)..

The plant would grow in the window, SLOWLY. And unless you keep track of the light/dark periods(very hard without a timer) during flowering, it probably wont produce much.

Sounds to me you may want to read up on growing, or youll have problems later on.

3. Can i just cut off the buds as soon as they grow and then like dry/harvest constantlly or do i have to wait until the 3 month time and cut it all at once.

4. honestly , if you want good quality smoke you must have dedication , growing weed is a great hobby (planning first and loving it:p ) , spend money , plants should be taken care of properly & honestly if you havent got the patience or dedication , maybe growing isnt for you?

5. Couldnt agree more, OFuhQ, growing this very special plant is an enthralling hobby from start to finish, but requires some dedicated personal effort and a genuine desire to learn, as well as some financial investment. If you are only interested in a quick fix of weed, then you aren´t grower material, go buy it from the kid round the corner.

6. Well lets just say i live with my parents and would like get it finished with as quickly as possible.

7. Just dont do it!!! Never grow in you parents house they work so hard for what they have for you to get caught growing and lose it for them!! Just wait till ya get ya own space... Besides you will get caught by one of your parients...Be safe