Grow & Smoke..LOL

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Panhead, Feb 15, 2001.

1. [​IMG]

I found this to be quite FUNNY.. :D

2. HA! is that actually a real thing?

3. High Highasakite :D

Hey man order one an let us all know if it is for real..LOL..Just messing with ya..I think it is real though..Came off a real lookin add..Who knows..Just thought it was cool.. :cool:

[ March 06, 2001: Message edited by: Panhead ]

4. KrAzIe shit... I guess only the chia guys would have thought that one up :) I know I didnt see it coming :p LOL

4²º

5. my slow computer not showing pict! damnit!

6. High aeroblurg [​IMG] Puter giving you problems ..sorry to hear that..The pic seems to come up fine for me.. :D

[​IMG] :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. ahh now i see it, lol. where you find that?

8. High [​IMG]

I got it at the Cracks Smilies..http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/cgi-bin/n.cgi?uploads&ubb&box&noframes
    Stay cool.. :cool:

OOPS..HOW DO I GET ADDRESS TO COME UP SO YOU CAN TAG ON IT AN GO???..DO I USE CODE???

[ February 18, 2001: Message edited by: Panhead ]

9. [ March 04, 2001: Message edited by: kodajake ]

10. i know about cracks, im talking about where did you find the add.

11. ;)...Areo...we're NOT chipping in to upgrade ur computer...no matter how much we enjoy ur post.... :D

12. will you chip in for me? jk :p

13. High aeroblurg

I don't quite remember which site I got it off from, but it was a year or so ago..Stay cool.. :D :D :D

[ March 07, 2001: Message edited by: Panhead ]

14. that is the Cutest thing i've ever seen. if it's NOT real it SHOULD be!!! there must be a way to develop the idea. let's all put our Heads together and come up with something!!! peace p :D

15. thats ok, i have 3 computers.