Grow Show by Rancho

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by RanchoDeluxe, Apr 11, 2014.

1. All you guys rock!!  :yay: 

Got some questions for all of ya??? Odor control is a big deal where I'm at. I've been in some tight places before w/out much problem. A standard setup for me consists of a large phat filter and fan creating negative pressure. An intake window box. And an exhaust window box w/ an ozone generator. I'm so small right now I don't need to exhaust/intake from or to outdoors. I do have a filter and fan and I create negative pressure by exhausting into the next room...but this ain't enough. I haven't used any Ona gel yet. The ceiling is missing some sheetrock due to a flood awhile ago...need to button that up. Any suggestion here...been thinking of popping up another 600w and not really having a dedicated 'veg' room. A little inspiration from Blue's No-till approach. Does building a 'cab' help control odor for any of you?

Also I'd love some help deciding what I should grow next??!! I need to pick 4 strains.

Heres the list:

Blue Mystic x Velvet Rush
    The One x Blue Moon Rocks
    Pure Power Plant (sat. dom.)
    Velvet Rush x Nevilles Haze
    Blue Orca x Cherry Bomb
    Velvet Rush
    Those would all be from seed. I should have access to some NL#5 x Neville's Haze cuts. I'll find out in a few days.

2. Blue Mystic x Velvet Rush
    Blue Orca x Cherry Bomb

sound nice, them 2 would definitely be on my list!

3. I moved from a cab to a tent...both of which are small areas. The cab didn't control odor. My tent is vented through the ceiling with a 6" fan and tied to a bathroom exhaust vent that blows out the roof. With this set up, I don't get any odor at all. My bro in law confirmed it for me because I thought I might have been used to it. Works pretty good.

4. Yeah man being able to send it up works damn well for sure. I'm trying to stop the odor from going directly above into the main floor of the house. I'm in the basement. Luckily, I got time to try and figure shit out. I guess what I meant my cab was to enclose my bed or a bigger one, and make it a closed system. Kinda a pain in the ass... I know. I'm thinking of starting an oyster mushroom hobby = CO2. and I'd have to get a de-hum and maybe a controller or two. I've never really tried a closed system before. I'm thinking it would help w/ odor though??

5. The pictures I've seen of the BMxVR look damn good. I think that's why I typed it first!

6. Yo @[member="RanchoDeluxe"]! 

Hows your bed doing? What do you have going?

TwB

Well shit. Maybe I'll get back to you on that six months or so later.

DSC01316.JPG
    DSC01318.JPG
    DSC01319.JPG
    DSC01328.JPG
    DSC01329.JPG
    DSC01345.JPG

8. And now about 40ish days into flower

DSC01354.JPG
    DSC01352.JPG

9. mmm yummy, lots of trich loaded cola's

10. Hey thanks man.  That plant is an NL5 x Neville's Haze. Thought it would go to day 70. Looks like it may finish earlier than that. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

11. Nice plant dude that bed is rockin!! How long of a veg period does it take to fill that screen up? She filled in really nicely man. Looks like you'll have lotsa tasty ganja in your near future :D

12. Thanks man.  It sure did take a long time. I think I popped seeds in Mid-Sept?  Really need to get the system cranking out the buds.  I've been slacking ....that's for sure.