grow setup, diagram --suggestions plz

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by hawkcg, Jun 18, 2009.

1. so i have been thinking about growing for some time now. I've read through a lot of tutorials and though of a setup that i want you guys to take a look at and give suggestions to make it better.

I plan on LST my plants to buckets so is this height high enough?

[​IMG]
    i would be growing in probably two 5 gallon buckets. the two squares on either side would be ventilation. was wondering if a 37 CFM would be enough airflow to pass through a carbon scrubber? The lights would be retractable so i can lower and highten them to where i want.

and to give the spacing of the inside.

[​IMG]

EDIT:: as being my first grow, i would only do two plants. Two soft white and two daylight CFL's, 1 set for veg and 1 set for flowering

2. you'd have better luck growing them in the refridgerator. only 2 cfls for veg? then only 2 for flowering? you probably want somewhere around 100w per plant. so i suggest getting 8 or more cfls homie. hope this helps. :smoking:

3. #3 hawkcg, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
    i was thinking using around 50 watt bulbs and read throughout many posts that 100 for the first plant, 50 for ever other one. good?

also, i was thinking that since i will be LST the plants around the rim of the buckets i would drop the light more in the middle of plant to receive optimum efficiency from the bulbs.

other than that, is the setup good? positioning of everything and such?

EDIT:: thanks for pointing that out.

4. #4 hawkcg, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
    **bump** i guess its a good design with the given views vs the amount of posts?

will 4 comp fans be enough for ventillation? and keeping the temp correct w/ 150-200w?