Grow Rooms

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Nbloodrose, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Hi i was wondering if there was any way i could make a grow room with regular 75 watt bulbs... i am new to growing and i need to find a way that works for me, Also can any one give me some tips on how to make them grow fast and full of vitamin THC ^_^ gatta have ur THC :p

2. Hey Nbloodrose, welcome 2 da city ;)
    First off u cant grow with normal light bulbs, the main lights are flourescents, High Pressure Sodium and Metal Halide.
    Theres loads of info round here on it, Have a look around!
    Heres a good start www.geocities.com/quickgrowguide
    If ya cant understand anything or got q's then fire away!
    Good luck!
    CWL

3. Hay man thanx alot lol i guess i gatta go on a shopping spree -_-

4. Be willing to invest more money into your grow setup then as planned. About to purchase my first light and tent tomorrow for around $250. My tent is a 2 X 4 and my light I will be using is a 350W HPS. Now for my other supplies like a carbon filter fan kit that I plan on having as a intake filter will be around $100. I still haven't got my nutrients just yet and my DWC rigs.

I never have grown but I am up for this fun challenge. I figured why not try it myself since I am abscessed with reading about cannabis culturing.

Will be uploading pics tomorrow of my set up on my profile.

My research on a healthy plant is how you really control your environment. So i think a tent and a system you think is best for you go for it and good luck my friend!

5. A 75w bulb I would bet a big old house speaker box and convert it to a single plant grow. I’ve vegged and flowered with 6500 and 2700k cfls b4.

6. You guys are digging up fossils here. Lol
    This thread is almost 15 years old
    Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Lmao. I didn’t even read posting date. Just saw it under new posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. The OP built his grow room, got caught stealing electricity from a neighbor and is currently serving a 15 year sentence for cultivation in a maximum security prison. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Really ?

10. No. It was my attempt at humor.
    :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. It worked. Lol