Grow Room Setup

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pain, Feb 28, 2003.

1. well i have a small grow box setup, the dimensions are 42inch high 21inch long and 17 inch wide. i can easily double the size of this struture bu adding an addition box(same dimensions) to the side. but as it is now how many plants do you think i could grow in there. also for light requirments what do you recommend i am looking towards halos.

2. you'd be looking at comfortably growing 1 plant possibly 2 in that size.....as for lights....if it's fluros, just make sure it gives off approx 6000 lumens ....for that space aim for approx an 80w fluro or furos.....Peace out....Sid

3. okay so 80w bulbs but how many and how big tube or bulb?

4. common sense......if it fits use it.....some people liketo light from the side.....some and most from above.......some both......better but possibly more expensive is to surround the plant in them......like 4x15's and one 20 on top!.....Peace out.........Sid

5. If you can afford it I'd go with surrounding it in fluoros, as with fluoros u dont have to worry about it getting to hot. If not, just get one nice one to go at the top n try to keep it trained and or topped, training being my preference, so the light can protrude to the lower-leafs.

6. yup i am definitly gonna surround the center with fluro's just wanna kno the specs on bulbs i was thinking of putting 4 tube lights(1 on each side) what ya think the specs on the bulbs will be with that situation.