Grow Room setup, advice needed pics included

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Happysack, Oct 29, 2007.

1. So I have the day off and finally I have a living arrangement that will allow for me to play around indoors. My question is that I have mylar but not a whole lot I started setting up my room and I was wandering if I could get away with not mylaring 2 spots, the two spots are to the left and right, the sides, its got plastic up there and my closet is white, I know the mylar would help but will it kill a large amount of my light output? everything else is mylar

My setup will be a soil grow 4-6 plants with a 400watt HPS/MH. (Growing Northern Lights) Its a work in progress but I have alot of room to work with I'm sectioning off the grow room from my room with heavy plastic then putting up a curten around it.

Still working on the vent system but so far I have a fan/ducting system running into my attic, though I do worry about what if a mouse or bat gets in? I fenced the part thats in the attic so that it would need to chew to get through but if something went through it would hit the fan and either die or get stuck more than likely this scares me.

Thoughts and ideas? I worry about smell and I don't at the same time, kids walk through my drive way all the time I would really like for th smell to stay contained inside the room I section off I just wander if a Air purifer I got from target will work well and if the smell will stay contained inside my plastic if its fully sealed off not to mentin that air that gets passed up into the attic is not going through a charcoal filter or anything theres a exhaust fan that blows outside up there.

pics included feed back appreciated.

(bad pics sorry)

Bottom 3 pics show you the sides.

Attached Files:

2. Man white is good! Mylar is best but there is no problem of the two sides staying white!

Best of luck!