Grow room help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KiddCadaver, May 16, 2011.

1. Ok so I'm moving into my own place in a couple of weeks and I want to set up a grow room. I've grown plants outside before but really want to start growing inside to get rid of all the problems that outdoor growing brings. I'm wondering whats the easiest way to set up a stealth grow room so no one knows it's there except me and if a cop came in the house they wouldn't be able to smell it. I appreciate all information you have to give.

2. Get a grow tent, a carbon filter and an exhaust fan.

3. First, do not tell anyone, do not show anyone and do not give the cops a reason to come to your place. Then take Sativanya's good advice.

4. Grow tent, carbon filter. Then outside of it make this thing DIY Ona odor control. Then get some Ona gel blocks. Get a HEPA air filter as well there cheap buy at walmart. Then burn incense.

I am on my 2nd grow now and there will be smell and alot of it. Just the nature of the game.

I have a Carbon filter in the tent, Ona Gel Block outside of it. Ona DIY bucket in the room. Then in my living room a humidifer that has Ona mixed in with the water, when I am home I burn scented candles and incense. Might be overboard but I would rather not get busted for almost the number one reason why people get busted..odor. I would be pissed since thats something I can control.

http://forum.grasscity.com/do-yourself/728452-diy-ona-odor-control-bucket-cheap-easy.html