Grow Room Design with Pics help please!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by davidwest69, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Hey all,

So I've bee thinking about a setup in an under-stair cupboard in my apartment. Unfortunately ive come into a problem and thats ventilation. Now I'm only looking to do 1-2 or maybe 3 plants but I still need ventilation right? My problem is that 5inch ducting is too obvious in my place, I need it to be discreet and well hidden so that not a single soul can even get a hint of whats going on. My brother is a builder so anything is possible really, but whats the best way to go around making the ventelation system?

As far as I know I need air in...and air out..so do I need two seperate places where the air will go in and out or can it be done from one?

Whats an alternative to the 5inch ducting? Is there another method I can use?

Heres a plan of my apartment and the possible routes I can go down...
    [​IMG]

Thank you for your time and thank you in advance for your replies

2. does your bathroom have one of those vent fans in it? if so you can tie into that and it wouldn't raise suspension. you inlet can come from any where but i wouldnt recycle the exhaust air back in,

3. My bathroom does have an exhaust fan, for the shower. This is probably my best bet for getting air out. But what about getting fresh natural air in?

4. the bathroom idead is good but you cant use the bathroom fan you will need a fan to push air to the bathroom vent past the bathroom fan. as far as fresh air in do you want the air from inside the house or do you want outside air I would think that the house air would be fine. or you could tap into the ac vent line and send your girls some chilled air or just tap into another room maybe run your in line to the bathroom fan further up from your exhaust line and when you run your fan in the bathroom it will give it a boost but it might send in more humidity than you want. the intake air isnt very important were it comes from just be creative and discreet is my advice let me know if this helps. oh and dont bring in intake air from a stagnant place like the attic or the basement cause air doesnt really circulate that much in there. but you could fix that just make sure it is good air that you bring in not stagnant air. let me know what you come up with. picks would be great