Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grow question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yodaweed, Aug 1, 2012.

1. ive been doing research to get my grow op going and i read that plants grow better outside some producing 5-8 pounds(yes pounds) and indoor plants grown with perfect circumstances and nutrients only produce around 1-3 ounces.

so my question is why do weed plants grow better/produce more outdoors?

2. More room for their roots to go which means more plant growth that's one I'm sure there is many reasons

3. Indoor growing is simply an attempt to reproduce ideal outdoor conditions. It's a plant, it's meant to be grown outside. I guarantee that better results can be obtained from knowledgeable outdoor grows during the appropriate season in the proper climate zone....however I think ur yield information may be exagerrated...lol 5-8 pounds? IDK man.....and I've of heard indoor plants yielding as much as 14 O's....but im not sure if this was dry weight or not...im banking on no.