Grow plant sideways?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Flexedsmoke420, Apr 5, 2017.

1. can I grow a plant with the bucket laying on the ground sideways so it stretches across the ground instead of sticking up?

2. R U serious?:p:p:p
    Hell of an entrance you made...LOL
    Anyway..Welcome to GC..

3. Why not get some cheap lightweight led panels and hang em sideways to give your plant better sidelight without growing sideways just start tying your plant down with some lst when she starts to pack on some size and you won't need to grow it sideways... I did hear growing upside down works great though.... just mount the bucket to the ceiling.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Idk if you're being sarcastic about growing upside down but I have a buddy who guerrilla grows in the forest using a homemade Topsy-turvy type system and it works great for him

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. the answer is no. First ,the pail wont hold water on it's side, and they need lots of water. Second, the plants will grow skyward (proven with the topsy turvy) unless you tie it down, and even if you tie it down the branches will go skyward, but if this is for stealth purposes, Happy tying

• Like Like x 1