Grow or Buy from shady dealers? Help?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PoeticStoner, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Okay, so I where I live, the people who sell marijuana are really, really shady, because most of them sell hardcore drugs mainly and marijuana on the side. they're the pull-a-gun-out-on-you-for-a-5-dollar-watch-kinda people. (really pathetic that someone that sells a plant and someone that sells heroin have to be the same person..)

And when I have to go to them to refill my stash, I feel extremely threatened.

I've thought about growing, but in Florida, the laws are extremely tight, and I can get up to a year for a single plant.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Thoughts/advice?

2. Move,grow,quit,or make new friends

3. Booboo pretty much summed it up haha

4. keep looking for better dealers. growing marijuana is a lifestyle and rapidly begins to consume you. growing it is a drug all its own. it takes a special type of person to successfully and continually grow their own medicine. if you can't find a good dealer in all of florida, growing it is easy. buy some books and study up.

5. I agree with thatguy. I would definitely try to find better dealers.

However, growing isnt that hard, but thatguy is right. The first harvest and you are hooked. If you decide that growing is something you are ok with, read and learn as much as you can before you begin. That will give you a lot of information. Where I live growing up to 10 plants means 1 to 6 years. That is a big decision and you have to be ok with the risk. Follow the three basic rules of safety and you will most likely be ok. Dont tell, dont smell, and dont sell. Most indoor grows are busted because someone reports them to the police. Be it a pissed off girlfriend, "friends" who get busted and need an out, or neighbors reporting suspicious activity.