Grow Op Movie

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kingajbush, May 11, 2011.

1. Umm, you sure can.... if it has Ruderalis or Mighty Mouse ancestry.... AUTOFLOWER

The return of Ruderalis | Cannabis Culture Magazine

2. Total BULLSHIT! I can go down to the dispensary and buy clones right now if I wanted to.

3. why you gotta go and get techinical... i was just chilling having a good time then you come along and make me feel like a dumbass... THANKS, jk lol... but no seriously

4. Their plants are plastic...reflectors are fake Xd

5. ...so its not a documentary? hmmm

6. Hell to the no. The union: business behind getting high, is, if you're looking for a documentary, I highly recommend this.

7. I just got some ATK from a friend but from what I've read its not the original strain as that no longer exists. The movie made an emphasis if I recall correctly that his seeds were of the original strain. But its a ficticious indi/comedy with a romantic theme to keep a woman's interest. The story isn't about a kid who is depressed because his parents grow pot its more a coming of age flick where the main character isn't quite sure if his pot indoctrinating parents have the right idea on life and just wants to be normal.

8. #28 MCastillo85, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ...... +10

9. Yes, yes, we've all seen the union.

10. I think leaves of grass was much better and it had one of the best reasons for legalisation I've ever heard "look at the bud structure how you gon' call that illegal"