Grow On The Go! [journal]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by rosstitute, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Hello again all,

Im back once again after my first semi-successful attempt, stronger and more prepared than ever! I've attached the first day pic, entitled "spot the grow" :wave:

This time we're growing bubbleberry under (currently) 1 120Watt Eco bulb, soon to be 2/3, with 1 thermaltake PC fan for ventilation. I'll leave you guys to spot, and evaluate the growing environment!

The current state stands at 4 bubbleberry seeds in germination after 2 or so days, with tap roots showing on 2 of the peat pellets after a transplant from a tissue paper based germination setup.

Ive gone ahead and attached a pic of the tap roots to date. Let us know your thoughts, opinions and critisisms of our efforts, and lets hope this yield is a winner!

All the best, Titute.

Attached Files:

2. looks shite mate

3. lmao mate fuck you! nah mate i have come to upload some new photos. you guys havent responded to my posts which isnt very cool of you. anyway here goes. i am stoned to the max aswell :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. the plants look good dude but you may want to xplant into something with a non transparent pot, those roots dont like light

5. aw mate your a legend, cheers for that advice! Thats something i overlooked here. Thanks again .

6. lol you got it all wrong mate,

RumpleForeskin

Mr.Postman

Mr.Goodstuff

Dierwolf

Spanishfly

AugustWest

those are just a few legendary growers here on gc:hello:

but on a serious note you could just tape them up good and light proof them if pots arent an option or if you just like bottles i know people that prefer them, just light proofed good luck on the grow dude

7. whatever happened to dier anyway?? Never really got to know him but I really dug his posts . . .

Nice start man, doobs right about the transparent pots . . .

{EDIT} ps doob dont let R catch u complimenting him lol

8. yeah Rump became the compliment Nazi all of a sudden :D

9. just a quick update, ive since covered up the pots, (not shown in the pics) but here they are to date. my housemate got me royally, said we got busted etc etc, april the 1st :mad:

haha,. anyway here we go

Attached Files:

• new.jpg
      new.jpg
      File size:
      25.8 KB
      Views:
    • new2.jpg
      new2.jpg
      File size:
      24.7 KB
      Views:
  10. Roots are now covered and we've started on some chemical nutes. I've had the chemical debate before, and being a person who smokes 20 cigs a day and eats fast food, i can hardly disagree with chemicals in my weed.

Here they are to date. Added a new fan aswell for increased air circulation.

comments and suggestions welcome!

Attached Files:

11. they look nice and green man

12. just a quick update. changed to soil, nutes, container, everything. here we go:

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      12.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      154.6 KB
      Views:
  13. lookin good keep it up

14. nute burn bro. lower your dosage or at least flush them babies out.

and is that only 1 CFL per plant????
    not enuff light.

15. Is that raelly nute burn? It kind of looks like the plan feeding on the leaves, I'm probably wrong but it does look something like that. Say ross, those were from which seed company?

16. hey guys. they are nirvana seeds from a guy i know who sells them. theres 4cfls, 2x100wat inc. and 2x400watt . plants are doin well