grow number one, too big

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hamsterhats, Mar 6, 2012.

1. here is my first grow. g13 haze, 400 hid, carbon, tent, basic bubble bucket(bucket nutes and air stone. i am very pleased with the vigor. i have stripped it of a lot of fans to get more light to lower areas. i put it in bloom cycle last night. if she doubles ill be fine, triples im fucked. bad planning, did not foresee this. fox farms complete line with there feeding schedule. what are your guys takes on her. i have it topped, it seems to be stacking. constant 5.9 ph really helped in the nute uptake. until i mounted carbon up top, the heat was an issue, the evapotranspiration sucked the res dry every day. next grow will be bloomed at 4 weeks, this one is 5 weeks. i have not seen any deficiencies or pests. i believe that sanitation is a very large key to success. i bleach the tent every week, no dropped organic matter ever sits in the tent. bugs love om. in my baby tent, i have gnats. i took a leggy as fuck plant from a friend to grow next. while in the baby box, bugs came out of the woodwork. i took cuttings and ditched the plant. scrubbed with bleach, problem gone. keep it clean yo!!!

Attached Files: