Grow noob needs help!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tilligetaroach, Jul 28, 2011.

1. i got the best seeds i could find out of some bag seeds, they are good sized and dark brown with speckles, and i germinated them and i got 5 out of about 15 sprouted so far in about 36 hours. but i do not have a light set up yet. so i was wondering if i could just keep em outside in the sun for a couple of weeks until i get my light and everything set up. i just put the five that sprouted so far in some cups with dirt in them tonight

2. lol..... If all plants had to be grown in our houses, would we have forests?
    ...yes, you can grow them outside. They may shock when you move them inside, though.

3. lol yeah ur right, i was jus wonderin, because they might have a hard time outside because it gets in the mid 90s and humid everyday, i live in south carolina, and then makin the transition from that to being like 75 to 80 degrees in the grow room. wouldnt they be kinda pathetic lookin and not grow fast if i leave em outside for a couple of weeks in the pot

4. just keep 'em close to a window mate ... abt germination... 5 out of 15?? that really sucks bad ass man!!! try using germination hormones.... by now all bag seeds i have germinated sprouted successfully after max 48H, but usually they are out in like 20-24h