grow n show lights

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MlDNlTEtoker, Nov 7, 2007.

1. i plan on starting a very small grow soon (<4 plants), and money is definately an object. So my friend tells me he has these two 50 watt grow lights at his house already that he can give me. This could be good for like the center of everything with my 26w CFL's going around in other areas. The brand of the light is "Grow n Show". I did research and can't find shit on it. Ever heard of them? Will they work? If not I'll have to buy more bulbs but im not looking to spend so much especially on a small grow.

Feedback on these lights? Thanks!

2. nothing guys?

3. probably not big enough, atleast not to make a good grow. I grew a plant once with a few little bulbs i got from home depot, and the plant was stretched and weak. Smoked all the leafs cause it got like two days after budding started. Didnt even get shit at all lol. Didnt expect much though lol.

4. I will have enough lighting... I know to use 100w+ per plant with CFL bulbs. I just want to know if anyone has info on grow n show lights - if they are good for mj and what kinda lights they are...

5. i bought 1 of them from canadian tire i think they will work awsome with sum cfl's just have the lights on the sides of the grow space