grow log

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DankxKush, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Just going to be my grow journal guys im running about 5 plants in 3 gal pots under a 600w hps bulb nothing special at all just my first grow so here we go.

Attached Files:

2. Looking forward to your updates. Good luck. Strain?

3. just some bag seed dig the profile pic trailer park boys is dope

4. Lol hell yeah, actually watching season finale of season 4 as I type. Love em.

5. Lol

Attached Files:

6. Always man heres an update that pic was from yesterday since then i tranplanted into a few of my 3 gallon pots heres a looksy

No idea whats up with the last 1

Attached Files:

7. Sexy looking lady!

8. so were hoping =D

9. sent away for some beans going to get some auto flowers going on that tent aswell when i get them and toss some of them outside i think while keeping the tent full

10. update time a few of them have sprouted and the other two that have already are loving it in there

Attached Files:

11. Are you topping those babies?

12. i have yet to but i intend on topping yes while the other seedlings catch up

13. well I topped the two ladies in the back while we wait on our seedlings to catch up the seeds I order arrived so I'm going to toss those in to veg As well I'm going to toss 2 outside and the rest inside

14. here we are healthy lookin youngins

Attached Files:

15. Here's an update for guys things are looking great thinking about keeping the two autos I was going to through outside just in the tent all the way through with my other seeds

Attached Files:

16. Things are looking good the plants are doing great in there

Attached Files:

17. Just another pick for the day

Attached Files:

18. Update time I topped the little ones last night and the big ones a day before the smaller of the two is recover from over watering but looking good still thinking another week till we start flowering or two we will see

Attached Files:

19. Your first grow? It's all special.