Grow licence?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by mat_simo1, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Hi there im currently living in the Uk and the powers to be obviously haven't woken up yet to legalising green. So what I'm asking is is there anything stopping me from coming over to America and setting up a farm of some description legally? I'm sure I'd need a licence so how hard is it to get one? And I suppose how much? :). Is there anything about me migrating over? Any info would be helpful and appreciated :) thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. don't bother

3. It's going to depend totally upon where you go. Federally, cannabis cultivation is still illegal, so it depends upon whose state laws you'll be (ideally) following. 

4. Im in colorado where it is legal for adults over 21 years of age and let me tell ya, the market is locked newbies aint gonna make it

5. If you're doing it for fun. It's gonna be hard to move somewhere like Colorado and make a living growing weed.

That's everybody on Grasscity's plan lol.

6. That's for sure the us is the new Amsterdam everyone is migrating to the states that weed is legal in I live in Kansas where its not legal and I know 2 families and a couple friends who took there savings and filled there cars with there belongings and moved to Colorado right after it became legal and I still talk to them and its not easy getting by there

Nope. That's why you stay in semi restricted states like California. Our prices have certainly dropped since medicinal cannabis was passed, but you can still make enough to prosper.

8. Yeah well it just depends on certain factors like how large of operation you got how many customers you have and if all them customers are being taxed or if its being done under the table now the black market growers are definitely still making money no taxes there all profit look at craigslist them people are stupid trying to sell weed and asking for a donation the government is not stupid and have caught on to that I don't see that lasting long

You don't see it lasting long? People have been selling on craigslist for as long as craigslist has been up...I myself have built my entire client base off of craigslist.

10. Thanks guys for all your input. I'm fully aware that there are thousands of people thinking along my lines...are you guys worried in the states of a mass fluctuation of people coming over there for this reason?

Lol, no. They still have to jump through the legal hoops, and then will find out that there are no fortunes to be made. It's not easy to make a living here these days.

12. My dad and brother live in Florida, so been over loads :) in fact all my dads side live there! It's a fantastic place....I love the laid back pace of Florida and obviously the weather. But yea your green card system is fun, luckily for me my dad married out there when I was under 18 so getting one isn't as drawn out. Sorry probably rambling just had a king Louis Xiii doob ;-)

13. #13 Cannabis Seeds USA, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015

Depending on what type of investment you can make I would try and contact someone like me who already owns land in prime real estate for a joint venture. I am interested in expanding and I would love to hear what people can offer and what type of experience they can bring to my company.