Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grow kit online, which and is it safe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by carrotcake, Nov 21, 2011.

1. For now, I want a small kit to hold me over til the first quarter of next year. Something that will produce enough for me and a friend at minimum. I have two questions.

What would be a good option for $400~ and that is a closet kit (basically just an indoor kit)? Links? It could be individual parts too, I'm just curious. I'm looking around this site and I found out I'm pretty bad at researching the info on what to buy. So please help a new guy out.:confused:
    Is buying it online safe?

2. always wanted this

pcgrowcase.com

looks pretty cool

3. Doesn't look too bad! I'll look more into this as I await any more possible replies.