Grow Journel

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cody227, Apr 25, 2011.

1. More and more pistils are going red-ish orange-ish. Looks beautifull..

2. Nice pics, Cody - you know I can't wait to reciprocate :)

3. Thanks, Yours will be at this point in no time :) Looks amazing in person, pics really dont do justice...youll see for yourself in a couple weeks :D

Just noticed the upload time on those pics was at 4:20 pm when you click on the pic and look in the bottom right
    :smoke:

4. Looking amazing , are you going to post pics of the harvest.

5. Of course, been posting pics since they were babies, so of course ill post harvest pics. :smoke:

6. Awesome , i cant wait i shall return. :hippie:

7. #87 Cody227, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2011
    Well I had to leave my babies for a few days and came back to not a single thing wrong and the buds have started fattening up a bit :D. They are starting to look like actual buds and not just a million pistils :hello: Alot of pistils have turned red now and it looks awesome :)

Photo0210.jpg

Photo0211.jpg

Photo0217.jpg

Photo0218.jpg

Photo0206.jpg

Photo0207.jpg

Photo0205.jpg

8. #88 91ganja510, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Love em they look great! :D what watt are I using and how many do you have? Also how many reflectors? & from what angles? I'm excited for you, they look great .

Are you using fans...I don't have any and was wondering if that would be fine. Just asking for a bit if help my first.grow and I would live for my plants to look like that!

9. My setup is really basic, the most basic indoor ive seen in a long time. I have 5 26w cfls. each is 100w equivalent, using 3 medium sized reflectors. Angles can vary, all that is important is to make sure the whole plant is getting light, not just the top. I dont have any fans. No circulation 1/4 of the area they are in can be opened and closed which is enough for just 2 plants. I have NOT added any nutrients or anything not needed. All i have is a bag of Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil $8.50, 2 small pots for them, 5 cfls, 3 reflectors, and a light timer. Thats it. All I do is water them every other day. I have not had any problems at all with them, theyve never been sick, and never shown stress. Need any help just ask, happy to help :wave:

10. Wow thats absolute awesomeness! I'm ready then. I will be taking a long awaited trip to walmart today for my items. What size pots do you use, and where do you have your plants ( closet, dresser, nightstand, out in the open?)
    And why no nutrients?

11. And no circulation you say ? What is covering 1/4 of your plants ? Maybe theres something around the house I can use with out melting from the heat of the lamps...

12. Well they are in a built in area of the wall which is completely enclosed but one side is open like a cubby hole. That one open side is covered with a thick black towel that is permanently nailed in along the top. I can keep the towel up during the day to release heat and then at night I can hook it to the bottom so it seals off completely with no light leaks and keeps in the heat. Picture a box with the top opened and turned on its side, that's kinda what the built in area is like. Just happens to have real walls and a wooden ceiling :D

13. Hmm...very impressive! :D your finding whole new ways to progress.
    Thats a great idea...how high are you going to grow him/her? I was going to grow in my closet but I'm not sure it'll work. Closet or dresser? I could do that in my dresser can't I ? Heres a picture ...

14. These are pictures of my dresser and closet what do you think?

Attached Files:

15. They look great. This is a TRUE OckhamsRazor grow, unlike my own where I let it get a little non-Razorish :p (Those not in the know, Ockham's Razor is a philosophical tenet that suggests that keeping things simple is best) So my first grow was supposed to keep things simple - until Tommy Boy started reading about LST and all that shit :p

So Cody, I'm sending Tommy over to your house to convince you to LST, top, and nute the next ones :) Everything else you're doing is going so smooth, you might as well up your yield :)

16. 1 plant is 25" and the other is about 22" and they aren't gonna get much taller at all. The space is 32" high and i haven't done any kind of height training at all. That dresser would be plenty of space, looks about twice the size of my space. Plants might get a little wide for the space but idk, my space is a little over 2 feet deep and is about perfect. I do have a much bigger space thats perfect for them but they've done fine where they are so im not going to move them there unless i have to. And it sounds weird but breathing on your plants alot is really good for them. Like all plants, mj needs alot of Co2, thats what they breath in and they breath out o2 which it just so happens that humans breath IN o2 and breath out Co2. Its a perfect combination. I like to have a magnifying glass handy as well. And of course a thermometer.

17. Nice feedback and advice! Thanks.

18. Thanks Ock, yeah I figured for this grow, I want to get to know the plants nature if not fucked with :rolleyes:. Getting to the true basics of the plant, that way if I fuck up something on another grow thats more complicated, I can go right back to basics comfortably ;). Also kinda cool knowing this is all it takes to grow your own weed. Next grow I have big plans, LST for sure, might have a SCROG setup on the side :eek:. Nutes of course, bigger pots, and more lighting with some circulation to keep down heat. Temps are at 80 degrees in there for them...not to high but would like them to be around 70-73 since they are some kind of purple strain and the cold would bring out the purple in them. But yeah def looking for yield and quality next time. These look dank but I can get danker :cool:. --sorry for the rant haha, i can talk about them for hours :p
    :smoke:

19. Yours is for sure a female :hello: Looks great ...I dont know my strains for sure. One is definetly some kind of purps, either that or it has a phosphorus deficiency :confused_2: The other is different, little bit shorter and bright green-ish with no purple at all but light blue in the buds :eek:. Smells like barbecue sauce mixed with lemon pepper chicken wings. Yours does resemble my purple-ish one.