Grow Journel

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cody227, Apr 25, 2011.

1. #61 Cody227, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
    Its been forever since I posted pics :D
    Well these pics dont look different really but oh well...still pretty

Plant on the right...(Marlene)
    [​IMG]

Plant on the left...(Judy)
    [​IMG]

Both...
    [​IMG]

:smoke:

2. Lookin good! How far into flower are ya?

3. Flower? whats that? Like roses?:confused:
    jk...switched to 12/12 on may 5th, first real signs of sex were about a week after that so 23 days or so. Theyre growing pretty slow id say but Im in no hurry. I havent added any nutes or anything though, very very basic grow. Just FFOF soil, and lights were the only things I bought which equaled about $30. Already had pots, humider, seeds, etc...havent even checked PH even though I have a tester. Theyre really healthy though, makes me wonder:rolleyes:. Fucking amazing investment. Next grow will probably be more legit but cant I complain. I get 3gs for $30 so if I yield more than that ill be a happy camper :)
    Sorry for the rant, Just ripped a bowl out of my steam roller on 4:20 so :p

4. Anytime your growin your own it's a good thing, regardless of the setup! :D

5. exactly...its for personal use anyways. If someone dont like it, what do I care. It means alot more that im smoking something I grew, rather than some random dank.

6. Yeah ^this, man. You can't get a pride buzz from smoking weed someone else grew :D

Orangez, if you stop by here by chance (I see you doing the smart thing and reading your ass off on the forums and soliciting for any and all advice) then you can see what I mean about prices. Look at what Cody's got going for 30 bucks!

They look great Cody. I'm thinking 3 grams is in the bag, man :) :hello:

7. [​IMG]

Dude this bud alone looks like 3 grams! at least! lol

8. Haha thanks jefe. Just a rough gestimate, im hoping for 6-7 grams each plant dry. But im just lowballing not trying to get my hopes up :p If they both plump up like they should...the main cola on Judy looks like shell be a quarter alone :D
    Ill be happy with whatever I get though...im just happy to growing at all
    Thanks for stopping by :wave:

9. I tried to take some photos because i've noticed some of the pistils have turned reddish orange :eek:. Cant tell at all from the pics though haha. And thanks to Ock...I never knew GC hosted pics...or how to make them thumbnails :wave: and thanks to Jefe for asking or else id have no idea :poke:
    For small updates ill use thumbnails but every now and then ill post up some non-thumbnail pics :D

Photo0072k.jpg

Photo0068.jpg

10. They're looking good. Joining the party a bit late, but looking forward to seeing them harvested.

11. Thanks jay :wave:
    Im with you on that one...Harvest isnt coming fast enough for me now. Can't wait to start my next grow

12. There's no need, Cody...prepare yourself for further GC amazement. You upload the pic how it is. GC turns it into a thumbnail size FOR you, but if you click on the picture, it opens up the full size deal in a little viewer that has "back" and "next" buttons for viewing the other attachments to the thread :)

13. lookin diggity dank cody!

14. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: no f*****g way..it works :cool:
    And people think the military is advanced :p

15. I just realized I spelled journal wrong in the title of this thread

16. ^ You can change it by editing your first post. It won't change all the posts, but it'll change it in the forum.

17. I always forget to take pics :rolleyes:
    Anyways I think the last 2 pics are pretty cool...hard to get it focused though. My phone is just badass at taking pics I have to say. All pics in this thread were taking with a cell phone. Not an iphone either :cool:

Photo0073.jpg

Photo0074.jpg

Photo0075.jpg

Photo0076.jpg

Photo0077.jpg

Photo0078.jpg

Photo0079.jpg

Photo0080.jpg

18. Damn too late I guess...wont let me edit that post anymore since theres a time limit.

19. Hah makes it sound fancy

20. Haha i like that. Pronounced just like in "nelson" :D