Grow Journel

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cody227, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Plants are going great, still no nutes :wave:

They are starting to smell a bit too and since they are in my bedroom..
    I wake up to the best smell on earth everyday :cool:

2. Gorgeous, Cody. Still here, still watching :smoke:

3. Probably going to put up some more pics today :)
    Is it possible to be in love with a plant :confused:

4. In short, yes. I love all 8 of mine. I flippin talk to them. And when some of those 8 go male, I'll give them honorable deaths. :)

5. Image shack doesnt want to play ball so no pics right now

6. hmm...I see alot of people calling crutches for joints, filters. A crutch is what you put in the end so its not flat and you get a smoother hit..IMO anyways. But a filter is whats on cigarettes, it filters the smoker...quite obvious. A crutch does not filter the smoke in any way so i dont see why people call them filters. Ive never seen anyone smart actually put a filter in a joint but thats just me. I wouldnt do it but whatever. On the contrary, Ive never seen anyone use a crutch for a handrolled cigarette. Just a pet peeve of mine I guess. But a crutch doesnt look like a filter at all, doesnt go in like a filter, doesnt feel like a filter and CLEARLY does NOT "filter" the smoke. Idk, I rolled a joint, with a crutch, smoked it then seen someone talking about putting a filter in a joint and it all started from there, oh well about to take the led out as they say
    :smoke:

7. I know a guy in the super secret squirrel forum that said putting a filter in provided a smooth smoke and filtered very little if any THC. Might be worth a try.

That crutch thing - that happened between now and 20 years ago, because we had different ways of fixing the ends for a smooth blow back then that didn't involve adding anything. I prefer the bong anyway :D

8. Yeah i might try it, it just seems weird. Maybe start small, im pretty pro at sticking filters in rolled cigarettes so I can do it good...maybe when harvest comes and I have a bunch of extra bud :wave:
    Thats pretty cool. Cant imagine all the shit going down back then to make smoking today easier. Its become an artform now because of trial and error in the past. Cant help but be thankful for all the pioneers out there.

9. Haha. 20 years out of this culture, and coming back was a shock of a sort. So many things I really don't understand like the difference between a bubbler and a bong, :confused: why the hell anyone had trouble smoking joints the way we used to roll them (hemostats ftw), and of course many awesome changes like this community :)

And talk about blowing my mind. I grew something else one time. Literally only once. All it required was rice, jars, and a big plastic bin from Walmart with a layer of perlite in the bottom. Total setup - 20$.

Now I see there are websites on it with as many freaking products as weed growers have!!! 0.0

I guess what I'm saying is I thank the pioneers too. They were not idle while I was "away" :D

10. Haha your going to be more even confused when you figure out that there is also a chubbler :D They all filter smoke through water so same basics hha. I know, theres literally a million different choices just for fertalizer out there. I dont know how people keep up...must be one of the reasons I dont use ferts or nutes, just too many to choose from and its all complicated to me. Maybe one day though :rolleyes:

11. Starting to grow up alittle :)
    They kinda look sugar coated now around the buds, pics dont really do justice since they are cell phone pics but....

[​IMG]

:D

[​IMG]

:wave:

[​IMG]

12. Well not much to say about them, they are healthy as ever :D. They are filling out more and the buds are coming in nicely. They have quite an aroma already as well :p. I cant stop smelling my hands after caring for them ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I keep having nightmares about chopping them down :eek: ...its gonna be really hard and they are getting closer and closer :(

13. #54 OckhamsRazor, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Is this the thread where I posted how to avoid the stress of killing your babies?

Here's how to honor the plants that give to you. Take a cutting and root it. Take it somewhere and plant it. Then leave her alone forever - never go back. She will take her genetics back to nature and finish out her natural life having only made one brief stop to feed your mind which is a better life than just living and dying and never being of any utility to anything (except maybe some really progressive squirrels and raccoons.)

Just a thought. I'm definitely going to take one of my malberry cuttings somewhere that I think she'll thrive and just set her loose. In fact, I might just root a cutting from one that turns out male, and plant the two of em together...maybe go back once to see if there's any free seed from it :p. They won't mind helping me one last time :)

14. Oh yeah I forgot about that haha. You did already mention that in this thread :p Not sure if Im ready for cloning yet, I know a guy who could clone for me but idk yet. I could plant the rest of the plant in the woods and hope it stays alive when Im done with cutting the buds. If it stays alive I can go back and get some cuttings then and It would be badass if it re vegged healthy and grew up strong out in the wild and grew more bud without me having check on it all the time. Wouldnt be the best quality meds but still, that would be nice

15. Hey Cody! I just noticed you had a journal going from OCK's journal... I'm along for the ride now! :wave: Gotta support the guys at MileHigh! :D You should put a link to your journal in you signature. It'll draw more traffic!

Peace brotha! :smoke:

16. Yeah his are gonna be alot more pretty than mine pretty soon :)
    So you came from Detroit? Ive been a Coloradan my whole life but lived in Michigan for a bit. Lot better here i think. So beautiful here and such a great state for us mj lovers :p Thanks for joining in :wave:
    Will do, Ive been thinking about putting it in my sig but havent really gotten around to it.
    Thanks for stopping by :D

17. Yep, grew up in Michigan and moved out here 8 years ago! Never lookin back... I still go back during the summer every year to chill on the lake and see family but thats it! MMJ is just kicking off there as well, but your right nowhere near how it is here! Gotta love it.. :smoke:

18. How do you get the link in the sig to only show the title of the thread and not the entire link?

19. When your editing you signature highlight it and type what you want it to say. I believe thats how I did it...