Grow Journel

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cody227, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Can you even do LST after they start flowering? or does that not matter?

2. super impressive start! to your question however i would like to know the same thing.
    props though:smoke:

3. I suppose you could, but the point of LST is exposing bud sites to the "sun" in as efficient a manner as possible. Once you start flowering, I would guess you'd already have those sites exposed. Most guides I read say start at the 3rd set of leaves and stop when you go to flowering. The whole point is to train the plant to lie in such a way that exposes all the budsites in an even plane for the light to reach evenly instead of the top cola getting all the sun and the lower ones not so much.

4. Makes so much sense...I understand now. Ill take that into consideration for my next grow haha.
    :smoke:

5. Pic from 237 seconds ago :p

[​IMG]

Pic from 242 seconds ago :p

[​IMG]

Pic from 248 seconds ago :p

[​IMG]

:cool:

6. #26 Cody227, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    Only 2 weeks from first pic in the thread...
    [​IMG]

to last pic in the thread...(before this post)(same plant)(and lighter)...(and thumb!!!)
    [​IMG]

:yay:
    other pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:bongin:

7. Nice pics, bro. Hey for your next grow, I found that LST graphic I think I mentioned. Save it somewhere so you have it for later - I'll leave you the graphic link and the thread it goes with since the two have become separate somehow.

[​IMG]

Thread that goes with the pic is: LST Thread - props to Dierwolf

8. Hell yeah :hello:!!! Saved under my documents...That is the most perfect illustration ive seen on LST. I cant wait till my next grow, wish I wouldve done that with my current plants :p
    Thanks man...great help

9. The City lives because it sustains itself by everyone participating and throwing out what they got - no matter what it is. You'll thank me most by throwing that pic and link to the next guy you see that needs it. *I* dug it when I read it. *You* dug it. Let's do the math here...lol.

Peace, bro! :smoke:

10. Female!!!
    [​IMG]

11. Well I guess I cant complain about getting 2 females out of 2 bagseeds, Great genetics too. I dont think I ever mentioned this either but its an all organic grow. Havent even added any nutes or fed them and they are doing just fine with very minor complications.

12. Wow, no nutes? Nice dude.

Just goes to show - 99% of advice here is for people wanting to grow some dank that even God would bow to. Maybe some of us just want some free smoke, huh? :)

13. Haha exactly, All I do is water when they need it and shut off and turn on the lights and I get my own bud. Pretty good investment of my time I would say :D

14. #34 Cody227, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    So I have these 2 fan leaves that are about 5 inches or so and both are blocking 2 small bud sites each. Can I cut these leaves without harming the rest of the plant?

15. #35 The Grass Man, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    i would cut them, but do it right when you turn the lights on. its going to stress her some while she repairs her wounds, but within 4-6 hours she should be back to happy :)

looking very healthy btw!

EDIT: Correct me if i'm wrong. Im still learning as well :)

16. Thanks for the help man :wave: Its always appreciated. Shes a survivor so im sure it wont hurt her much...like you said 4-6 hours and theyll be some recovery. Still thinking about it, but i think I will wait a couple days to see how the growth on those sites are going and if they are slow, ill cut :eek:

17. Quick update...
    My beautiful girls are now 14 days into flower
    [​IMG]
    :)
    [​IMG]

18. Good morning:wave:
    [​IMG]

19. I thought i'd add a little bit of music to the journel...:wave:

Love this song, John Lennon was truly an inspiration. His mind worked on a greater level, if only...if only.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xB4dbdNSXY]YouTube - ‪John Lennon - Imagine‬‏[/ame]

Bob Dylan...what can I say? My sig is a Bob Dylan quote...He could put into words more than most people can think....truly a great figure to look up to.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrIPQxrog8M]YouTube - ‪The times they are a changin‬‏[/ame]

20. The other girls pretty top :)

[​IMG]