Grow Journal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DaWodin, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Today I'm starting up a grow journal because I finally got off my ass and started growing my own.
    4/15
    Cleaned out grow space, started germinating seeds

4/16
    Set up closet
    Put in table, put soil in pots, put foil on walls, set up movible light

4/17
    Seeds sprouted
    planted seeds, left out tap water to...purify

i plan to put up sum pics as soon as i get my friends digital camera

2. does the distiling of the water make that much of a difference vs chlorinated water is it noticeable

3. ok....the last of my seeds germinated and i put them in soil today.
    problem #1 the light that i bought ran on batteries, i thought i'd have a few days of battery power...turns out i got less than 9 hours...not a prob, plants hadn't started to pop out of the soil yet. i have a day or two until the plants need light right?
    problem #2 i need to get an electric cord into that closet without being suspicious

seems all my problems were solved as of 11:58 PST...cause thats when my mom walked into my grow closet

i told her that i was growing flowers for her upcoming birthday and wanted to be a suprize (thats y it wasnt outside)....she accepted that answer and went away but i dont think she believed me. i took out the seeds and hid them (maybe she'll be cool with it and let me grow them) but as of right now i think this project is terminated....and i gotta shell out a few bux to buy flower seeds and make my lie concievable

4. somebody's getting grounded!

5. Man you got busted Lol.....

Peace
    mickey.T

6. i thought it over and im'a gonna let them grow(with no need to hide them!)...i rationalize it like this:

the mj will flower right? so technically its not a lie

7. Dude, before I moved out I ran into the same parental problem.. and so I just decided to tellem. At first they were like fuck that.. but after I explained the logistics.. it was cool. Plus its just a huge fucking weight off your shoulders ;-)

8. I would want to tell my parents, but my parents are so anti-marijuana so I think I'm ok with that weight on my shoulders and a nice glade plug-in.

9. Welcome to the club ;)

10. I think my mom was a hippie so i dont think she would go crazy if she found me growing

:hippie:

11. Man ..did this thread ever do a flip flop...But..yea..there would be flowers ,,if you don't get caught and grounded..lol

[​IMG]

12. ok it took a while and sum major sweating but I'm finally back on track. I got past sum major and sum minor hurdles which i will not go over due to their boringness. I got my plants potted, and growing nicely. I intended to post a pic but the digicam i borrowed is broken (*#@*%@*#%$) as soon as i get a WORKING digicam I'll show off what i have [​IMG]