Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by fatcat, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Update: May 20/08
    Just got these little babies of mine into the bush, I'm not sure how safe the area is but I have a hidden path to it its just there is a trail a bit a ways away from it, not many people really go by there, but I'm gonna block the other way in fucking a shitload I just got to bring or buy an axe, I had one but its gone. Tomorrow I'm going to plant the other 2 out there. I put human hair around the plant site because I'm sure there are bunnies somewhere. The sunlight isn't too bad but its not the best, this will be fixed with an axe though.

The only thing I'm scared about now is bad bugs and shit the area seems fairly fertile I'm going to take pictures tomorrow any suggestions on if and anything else I should do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: May 19/08: The two plants worth putting a picture up there is others but these ones have shown the most progress. Note: I grow these outside but due to recent events I have to be a bit stealthier, moving these into the bush this week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entry: Apr. 28/08
    Starting a grow journal this is my first time growing but it seems fairly simple..

This journal starts on this entry on this day, here are some pictures of 3 plants, 1 about 1 week old and the other 2 are just a few days, another one still is sprouting. (I plant them on different times so I can experiment.)

1 week and a day old: (Is this normal to be this size?)

Click for picture

One of the few day olds:
    Click for picture

Another one:
    Click for picture

I used a bunch of top soil and some soil from the garden, I put em outside when its not too cold out. Planning on transplanting into the bush.

2. Reserved for later posting I moved this post up.

3. Bumpadoodledoo