Grow journal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dustro, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Ok, so I decided to give my first grow a journal. These seeds are from 2 different bags. The bigger one is a week old from sprouting out the soil and the other is 3 days. She had trouble shaking the seed casing and I had to help along. Hopefully that's the reason for yellowing on the leaves. My lights are 2 t8 fluros with 6500k day light bulbs. When I repot I'll be using fox farm ocean and perlite and will have a mars 300 led on the way next week. I have a humidifier and fan going to keep my temps close to the same all the time. Any helpful advice would be appreciated and hope you all enjoy this journey as I take my first baby steps into this world of growing.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Yeah I'll make sure perlite is good on transplant. If I decided to go miracle-gro organic on transplant, how much will my plants suffer? Where I live fox farm is not in stores, since the growing is out of season and everywhere I look online it wd cost me 40 dollars a bag with shipping. On another note my mars 300 is on its way.