Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pleaddafith, Oct 13, 2016.

1. STRAINS- 2 AK47S Autos (flowering)
    - 1 Delicious Candy (flowering)
    - 3 WW x BB feminized
    - 3 Cash Crop Seed Hunters
    (germinating)

LIGHTS- 600 Watt King Led
    - 300 Watt Mars Hydro

MEDIUM- Black Gold Soil

NUTRIENTS- Botanicare Pure Blend Pro
    (Veg & Bloom)

LIGHT CYCLE- 18/6

SEED COMPANY- Herbies Seeds[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This is my first journal here I've completed 1 Harvest previous. It was a Girl Scout Cookie auto strain 25% THC. Now I'm branching out of the auto would and diving into the Feminized strains. I have a licence to do this unfortunately I'm low income. So purchasing all that is needed is under a time lapse to say the least. But regardless things are going great thus far. And by the time the White Widow x Big Bud cross is ready to flower I will have a tent or makeshift one and a carbon scrubber. So wish me luck and here is some pics...

Sent from my LG-H831 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice grow, I'm guessing the 2nd photo is the delicious candy. I just put mines into flower Monday night. What week is she in?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Last pic is the delicious candy she just started. The AK47 is the second pic

Sent from my LG-H831 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yup she's on day 36 flower still a ways to go[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks now it's back to blazin my AK [​IMG]

6. As for my ww x bb I've created the amount of tops I'm happy with now it's lst time[​IMG] just tied of 3 of them today. So all is going smooth atm

Gotham

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG] how's that for a vitamin C complex :) AK47 baby

Gotham

8. Are you topping these autos? You really shouldn't top them, run photo period plants and then you can do all the topping you want.

9. Oh the ww x bb are fems they r being topped and lsting. Autos only one is seedling and it's in the c complex bottle. She will run a normal life cycle

Gotham

10. [​IMG] here is delicious candy from Herbies Seed Co. Day 54 of flowering she started her flush cycle so I will add twn more days to her atleast

Gotham

11. Looking good. I was just going to say that there is a good Journal section of the forums. If you post here it tends to get buried fast. This indoor growing section kind of doubles for a noob question area. You'll get a better audience if you have a mod move this to indoor grow journals.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well folks I knocked a little bud off my Delicious Candy. So I put it through the motions of drying and curing. Keep in mind she was close but not yet done and curing just started. I will do first pic of her and second of ak47 that's been curing for a few weeks

Gotham

13. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161202/dfbee9ca14554a78f426c4136ae6f3e7.jpg[/IMG harvest day for my Delicious Candy from Herbies

Gotham