Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by production, Jan 9, 2003.

1. from the top

Attached Files:

2. from the side

Attached Files:

3. a few good friends

Attached Files:

4. do you have a fan on it?...if not i'd highly recommend it to strengthen the stem for flowering.....also i'd get those lights nice and close....it's fluros your using isn't it?....if so can you mount one on the side and rotate the plant, you've got lots of good growth lower down and that can be maximised by doing that....hope you don't mind me saying that as i got a feeling i was ranting...lol.....Peace out...Sid

5. haha, fan no, i use my fingerz to bend the stem daily, it gets bigger everyday, plus when i use my fingers they smell all resiny n stuff :} the growth on the branchs is incredible and the lights are very close to the plants so im not to worried

6. when do you plan on kicking her(hopefully) into budding

7. a few weeks from now or so, the plant must reach atleast 15 inchez :}

8. how long did you veg it before you flowerd it? ive been vegging for 4 weeks, but im still not sure when i want to kick it back to 12/12

9. you can flower whenever you feel the time is right, i go for approx 12-18", but some people may like the plant to be bigger, but bear in mind that the plant will most l;ikely double and sometimes triple in height.....Peace out....Sid

10. Day 49: Plant is tippin 13 inchs, many many fuckin pistels and reekin like no other, i love it and i cant belive how fast it's goin

11. Day 52: Plant hit 15 inchs this morning when i got home from work, i began the dark period at 6:30am, only a few hours left till the lights come back on, temp in the grow area goes down to a steady 60 whent he lights are off, im gonna ssume this is a safe temp for the "night" period as i have no way of keepin the temp up in the room, pics will be posted sometime

12. they'll be o.k......mine drops to 60 at night as well......Peace out....Sid

13. good deal man, thanks for that info, btw 2nd day of flowering is going good, started out bad while i was changin 2 of the bulbs and yet again shocked the shit outta myself :p

14. Flowering Day 6; Plant has doubled in size, she grows into the light every "night", also the stenchyness is growing rapidly ;P neways later all, i got a hot date with a blunt the size of peter north's unit

15. man that must be one huge joint...lol....Peace out....Sid

16. Flowering Day 15; Have rehung lights every day this week, minor burning on one of the upper leaves but it's ok, also watering 1 time a day with superthrive(thanks woody ;)). plant is showering it's sex all over and the leaves are crunching up together, hopefully i will begin to see some budz forming in a few days if not oh well :p also went and got my tongue pierced but neways im off to roll a blunt and eat some "cherry pie"

17. worst part about getting your tongue pierced is eating scrambled eggs for a while....lol....Peace out.....Sid

18. eww production u b eaten cherry pie??? lol u cant smoke wit me. lol. i dont eat out!!! i eat in. lmao.but i still like cherry pie i jus don eat it!!!!

19. Flowering Day 30: WHITE HAIRS AND CRYSTALZ O MY, its like having an orgasm when u walk in, i expect a lot of budz nd 20/30 more days of flowering, im tryin to find a digicam but to no avail, one day i might find a bloody wanker weith one so i can post a few pics but time will tell

20. Ohhhhh Sid what is the black bag method?