1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Grow Journals' started by production, Jan 9, 2003.

1. Ahh let's begin with my setup, currently i have one plant growing under dual 40w floro's, the plant is in a styrofoam cup, now on with the current progress.

Day 1: placed 3 seeds into a paper towel and moistend then i sealed them up in a plastic bag

Day 3: Placed the single germinated seed into the cup filled with dirt and watered it

Day 5: Seedling broke through the dirt and the seed case fell off

Day 7: first set of serated leaves has formed, nice and fingerlike [possible sativa] also watered plants

Day 10: watered plants, 3 leaved internodes have began to form

Day 13: moved lights up a bit

Day 14: watered plants

Day 16: watered plants and adjusted lights

Day 19: watered plants

Day 21: watered and adjusted lights

Day 25: Plants are at 3.7 inches and the set's of 5 or 4 have formed

Updates soon with pixs n such

2. Here's a top veiw of the plant

Attached Files:

3. ...mix up :/

Attached Files:

4. not a big update today but; i watered the plants earlier around noon and i noticed the plant has begin to smell[damn it smells good] also began a very small scale CO2 enrichment idea and added a 20 watt MH bulb i got from home depotwe shall see how well this works, also the second set of 5 leaves has began to show

more pictures sometime

5. I'd highly reccomend a powerfull hps light, i't would help to get your plant very bushy= more buds.....Peace out....Sid

6. i might be stepping up to 2 175w MH bulbs if i can get the cash together by tuesday, otherwise i will buy more floro's and hope for the best, but after im done trying this first grow here i will try to get a 1k MH and maybe try hydro

7. Day 27; Transplanted into a generic 5 gallon bucket filled with the same dirt but i added some perlite to the mix and filled the botton with large rocks to provide o2 to the root system, also watered thoroughly with a weak rooting solution, stay tuned for more updates pictures will b posted monday or tuesday when i score another set of fluro's

peace

8. Day 29: Plant is doin fan-fuckin-tastic, it is now under 4 40w fluro's and it is beginin to get that funk smell ;} i tried to get some pics but when i went to transfer them i fried the damn usb card so sometime within the next 2-3 days i will get them up

Grow Safe & Peace

9. Day 32: Plant is doing very well, also it may die today because of the massive snowing[possible power outages] i also watered it today with some ferts and you can actually notice the growth now, neways will update later today

10. You had better start flowering soon, especially if it's a sativa. What are you gonna add for ferts?

11. Day 35: Watered with weak peter's 20-20-20 and removed the last set of 3 leaves, added a few night crawlers to the soil, also i wont flower until the plant is around 12 to 14 inchs, it is showing that it is afemale plant[YAY!!!!!!!!] and i cant find neone with a digicam so pictures must wait

12. if you haven't flowered the plant yet how can you tell it's a female?....was it a clone?....or did you do the black bag test?.....Peace out.....Sid

13. i used one of the pre-sexing guides to check it against :p, also i have noticed my plant grows a fuck of alot faster when the temp is right at 80 maybe it's the genetics :p

14. you can buy a pre-sexing kit??....what does that contain? and how much is it?......it's new to me so excuse all the questions, do you take a sample and use the kit to determine?....how early can it tell? and what does it do with if a plants a hermie?....Peace out...Sid

15. never heard of those.

16. lol....oops...thought i was onto a winner there!!...lol....that would be nice, just jag it with a little needle and put it on a bit of paper and if it's turns blue you're a daddy...lol....Peace out...Sid

17. rofl@kit, no im going by the guide on overgrow.com, all signs oint to female, also i watered the chick today and noticed the amazing growth from all stem area that wasnt there yesterday, and sid my web host is bein a bitch so ima have 2 wait on that guide, thanks and bye

18. post more pics! i'd liek to see the development thanks!

19. Day 44: good to be back on the boards, damn ISP. newayz im watering the plant almost every 3 days now and giving increased nute's, the plant is loving them to death. Plant is growing leave sets from every internode and taking a purplish tint to her, more on the pre flower's - long white hairlike little babies. Smell is way more noticable and i havent even thought of flowering yet >:}

ps: pictures.today.i.promise!!!

20. Female picture, lovely little white pistels stuff

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You