grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by clemzy400, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Hello fellow smokers and tokers im doing my first indoor grow in a closet in a spare room I have I just figured out how to upload pics so hope I can get some advice from some of the pros lol here we go

2. Heres a few pics of my babies I got 2 train wreck and 1 bagseed im pretty sure it's good bec I grew one of the s same seed outdoors and it was amazing stuff [​IMG]

3. Here. Another angle [​IMG]

4. Any feedback or advice on my grow would be greatly appreciated :-B

5. Ok so here is some info on the area the lights and soils im growing with for seedlings I just use regular miracle grow moisture control and then I transplant into pro mix with a Layer of worm casting and I sprinkle work castings around the base of the plant I use 10 52 10 for seedlings and transplants at the beginning then just regular transplant.Every second week I feed 202020 then 153015 I don't knw if this is good or not but it's not really hurting them yet anyways . My closet is about 3' 8' and about 9' high 14 23 watt CFL lights and two 40 watt plant and aquarium fluorescent bulbs for seedlings my temp hovers around 27 to 30 degrees c well that's about all I think of

6. I wAnt to stop using chemicals and just use bone meal and crab meal etc bat guano I just have to do a little more research

7. Ohya I also have three oscillating fans two small ones and a large one it helps out that's forsure

8. I just did some fimming to the big one in the back im wondering when is good to top or tim the two small ones

9. Well I started some lst on one if my train wreck plants I pinned it down and left it by the time I came home it was all pointed back up and growing strong towards the light its amazing how fast they adapt to conditions that they are thrown into I love this hobbie!!! :-D

10. Here are a couple pics lol B-)

11. My plant in the back wich is an unknown strain but Ido knw it's of some potency do to the fact I grew one seed this summer but did not get to see full harvest from her due to uncalled fir cold weather I ended up having to harvest early and only get a quarter of cured medicine I will post a couple pics if that one tooB-)

12. And I had too pull it about 3 weeks early damn was I pissed I bastion make a decision it really sucked but that's why Im trying indoor

13. So a little more about my closet grow I have a 400 and 1000 watt mh and 400 watt hps but it's just too hot I can't cut holes and put intake and outake so that's why I have the CFL set up I can keep it cool enough just with the fans and door open so ya. Umm im only using promix and worm casting hoping to get some other fert like bat guano and kelp meal im working on it but for now I took pics of my lst plant hopefully someone checks my grow journal one day lmao anyways peace for a few peeps

14. Hey man I'm liking your journal you're plants are Looking nice

15. Thnx bro im just trying to start out so we will see wat happens lol it's a little tricky growing in the northern hemisphere up here in northern Ontario Canada wooo hoo lmao