Grow Journal - Super Skunk Fem Blueberry Auto

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thcmastera, Aug 12, 2015.

1. #1 thcmastera, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2015
    So after my not so great first grow, I learned a lot. The first grow is still going, almost in flower, but I can tell the difference in learning from my mistakes. Mistakes such as over watering, bad soil, and using a large pot to start off with.

My second Grow is 9 superskunks fem, and 5 blue berry auto. Today is day 11. Using FFOF as soil, and keeping PH to 6.3. No Nutes, only Fox Farm Boomerang at 2ml.

I plan on transplanting these to 1 gallon pots at day 14. Now, for the Blueberry autos, I recently learned I should start the plant off in the pot it will stay in. Did I make a mistake by starting them off in the solo cup?

Attached Files:

2. It's not disastrous that you forgot to plant your autos in the final container but you may take a small hit on the yield. Just transplant to the final container at the first opportunity to safely do so, and try to remember next time to plant your autos in your final container. Since autos produce overall significantly less than photoperiodics, you want to avoid all sources of stress.

Personally, i've only ever grown 1 auto, and I too completely forgot to plant it in the final container.

3. transplanting and container size is always arguable. i would never transplant an auto more than once, you decide when or if you want to do it. plenty of people drop ungermed seeds straight into a 3 gallon pot

4. yeah for autos I would start them in a 4-5 gal pot and leave me there till harvest.

5. IME, some autos can shatter all of the myths about them being less potent and having lower yield, but phenotypical expression is always a factor when growing from seed.

I've had quarter pound autos using organics only, no bottled nutes. You shouldn't have any problems if you follow the advice on these forums.

6. Sounds good, so I will risk it and transplant the blueberry autos. Other than that, what are your opinions on my second grow currently? Are they looking good?

7. Looks good bro, I wouldn't worry about it.

8. I would not wait to transplant. I'd do it now... Don't let the roots wrap too much around the inside of the cup. The roots will fix themselves once you transplant but the more time that takes the more you effect the outcome. Their lifespan is predetermined so let them spend more life growing and as less as possible fixing it's self

9. Quick update. Transplanted all to 1 gallons. Today is day 13

Attached Files:

10. Update:
    Topped all plants and started LST. No Nutes yet since they are looking great so far.

Attached Files:

11. dont top your autos this will affect yeild badly lst only for autos

12. Fed the plants some nutrients yesterday. Half of the recommended dosage FF suggested. 500ppm.

13. yeah don't top or FIM autos at all just do light lst.

14. There growing great after topping. One of the auto plants just started showing pre flowers.

15. Day 18

Attached Files:

16. Does anybody know the lifespan of blueberry auto, from seed to harvest? Pre flowers just started showing.

17. no it goes by the plant and you harvest based on the trichomes and the high you are going for.

18. Day 22. Updated pics.

Attached Files:

19. I have a blueberry auto from my first grow that was sick and recovered. Bottom left hand corner. Then in the middle to at the bottom I have three northern lights that were sick and recovered.

20. 4 weeks old. Super skunk
    4 weeks blueberry auto

Attached Files: