Grow Journal - Started again! Blue Himilaya, Super Cali Haze, Himilaya Blue Diesel

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TheAussieGrower, May 3, 2011.

1. #1 TheAussieGrower, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    Hey folks :wave: well after a move of the grow room, I decided to start fresh again. The other plants have gone far away, and these babies are in a nice secure locale! If you don't know, I had major busts all around me a few weeks back, hence, my first journal on GC ended...

To be grown out: Blue Himilaya, Himilaya Blue Diesel, Auto Assassin, Super Cali Haze (ALL AUTOS) Power Kush, Critical + (BOTH FEMS IN A DIFFERENT ROOM)

Nutrients Used for this one:

BASE:
    House and Garden CoCo A & B (yes i'm back on HG even though the majority of their shit is CRAPOLA)

Additives:

FOR VEG:
    General Hydroponics - Floralicious Plus
    General Hydroponics - Diamond Nectar
    House and Garden - Multi Zyme (yes again, HG)
    Cash Crop - Cobra (FUCKIN Brilliant product, kills H&G Roots Excelrator 3 times over)
    General Hydroponics - FloraNectar (Pineapple Express... MMmmmmm).

FOR BLOOM:
    All the same additives as above, but dosed up for the bloom/flower harvest stage... Also these:
    General Hydroponics - Liquid Kool Bloom
    General Hydroponics - Powder Kool Bloom
    POSSIBLY - Some kind of PK additive, depending on how GH goes...

Here are the pictures... :smoke:

[​IMG]
    Seedlings getting their strength up under a simple 130W CFL Veg bulb.

[​IMG]
    Front: 1 Auto Assasin 1 Super Cali Haze (right) Back: Blue Himilaya Getting ready for transplanting

[​IMG]
    All the girls in the growroom, gettin fed by the 600W Dual Spectrum HPS bulb :)

[​IMG]
    Grow room pic 1

[​IMG]
    Grow room pic 2

See you all in a week :) Oh, I forgot to mention, I just put a shot of Rock Super Growth in their feed tank, this shit is SUPER crazy...

2. Maybe next time, use a thumbnail. Other than that, it looks good.

3. I resized em, they were even giving me the shits.

4. Looks like you're off to a good start.
    As a coco noob, I'll keep an eye on this grow. Might learn smething.

5. ^ Thanks mate. Yeah, come by for any coco info you need. As always, happy to help ya! CoCo is the BEST medium available I think... ALSO, if you can, get ya hands on Cash Crop Cobra, that shit is incredible!

6. Hey Aussie! Glad to see you're starting up again! :smoke:

7. definitely going to be checking in and out...i got a critical+ going right now, but my dumbass forgot the label which seed was in which pot lol...although when i germed the seeds i had the labels infront of each shot glass....just forgot to label the pots b4 i threw them in lulz...im a coco grower as well man!

8. Update 2, nothing changed overnight... (DAMN), lol... But I did overdose EVERYTHING in my grow room on CaMg+ today, so I have been flushing for a good 2 hours. All clear, and refed the CORRECT dosage. PHEW...

Also, the delivery man decided to arrive today and drop off my NEW LUMATEK 600W ELECTRONIC BALLAST WITH SUPER LUMENS! WOOOO HOOOO. My gf doesn't understand how I can spend $400 on "rubbish" lol! I'm excited... I can actually see a MAJOR difference in the lighting within 5 mins of turning it on. VERY HAPPY! Update pics below

Auto Assasin - [​IMG]
    Blue Himilaya - [​IMG]
    Super Cali - [​IMG]
    Nute Wall - [​IMG]
    Seedling Room - [​IMG]
    No Light Grow Room - [​IMG]
    New Ballast Box - [​IMG]
    New Ballast Open - [​IMG]
    New Ballast In - [​IMG]
    New Ballast Lighting - [​IMG]

9. Looking good. Didn't know you could get dimmable HPS ballasts.
    I like the shade, too.

Are you sure you've got enough nutes? Looks like you could open a shop.

10. ^ LOL - NUTEs - YES it's a fuckin addiction bro!

The LUMATEK ballast is incredible... Love it so far.

11. ^ Yeah, getting a bit of a collection myself. Hope the girls appreciate it.

12. Lookin good, I'm subbed. I'm going to be ordering short stuffs blue himalaya along with barney farms lsd and maybe lowryder's easyrider. All the tude has is reg himilaya in stock, I want fems but if I may breed a male and a female for the seeds.

13. Its easier to just buy all fem seeds and keep a mother and cut clones. Saves time in my opinion..:)

14. ^ Can't clone autos unfortunately, that's why they are such big business :)

15. Two shops even!
    Lmao!

Sick setup man, throwing 600watts at those autos is REALLY gonna make the best out of them, I have a Super Cali Haze and a Himalaya blue diesel in a ghetto-rig setup, they're not doin so bad.

I thought you were doing a outdoor grow in australia my friend, but this is just as good!

Keep us posted man, can't wait to see what these auto's can do under a great setup like yours

RC

16. ^ lol thanks for the compliments :)

No outside grows here... It's winter at the moment! Not always the weather that you see on TV :) hahaha. I plan on gettin one in the ground in a couple months though.

Yes, I have a nutrient addiction! My gf is ALWAYSSSS goin on about it, but when she smokin bomb weed... well... all is forgotten :)

17. You put in it coco? Like is it a soil or coco bean mix?

18. Hi AG138 !!!

Pullin up a chair.

Very nice stuff goin on around here.

Freak
    :smoke:

19. Thanks mate... Now you know why I had a go at the other grow room... HAHA