Grow Journal Saftey Online

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by IllestVillain, Dec 25, 2013.

1. How safe is it to submit a grow journal on a popular forum such as GrassCity? I think it is a pretty valid question. I am interested and I am sure quite a few new growers are aswell..

So, what are the GrassCity growers thoughts on the matter? Have you experienced a grower being caught or authorities tipped off solely on a grow journal on this site?

Is GrassCity a........

safe-place.jpg

2. grasscity is based in holland but how safe is facebook/twitter etc. people will hack & could ruin your life if u display too much info. keep in mind not all grows are good grows and not all growers are good growers and most people do not update their grows due to safety/security issues. most legal growers have no issues but they aren't putting their face in any photos

3. considering the NSA reads all internet traffic before it leaves and as it enter the US..you're too small potatoes to be a concern.

and on top of that as BB states the server as based in Holland, a country known for its liberal views on free speech , and you have illegal traffic that cannot be used in court.

other then that safety on the internet is what you make it, not what someone else makes it

4. Is that true nothing on this forum can be used in court?

5. #5 CL4P-TP, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
    only if the powers that be in Holland don't agree with USA. something they have been slow to do on most other web based issues...it does happen though ..

but by this case by the time the LEOs are knocking on your door you'll have time to clean up , invite the inlaws over and look like the couple in America Gothic.

really you're just too small fruit man .

when you see 15x40 foot grow rooms with 18000 watts & 90+ plant grows on Utube, whats a little 4x4 closet/tent grow? who they gonna bust ? you or the headliner?

Im just paranoid, aint trying to get my buttfucked. Like you said, even if they did come after me it is highly unlikely they would show up with a surprise search warrant. At least I hope not....

If you find yourself in court facing cultivation charges, and the pics on grasscity are the only evidence they've got against you, then you've got a pretty strong lawsuit my friend.

It's not that they can't use it in court so much as it is not very useful to them. What exactly are they going to do in court with the pictures you post online? Weigh the pics?

99% of grow busts are the result of snitches. State and local cops don't go to forums like this fishing for their next case, find a huge grow and hope that the grower resides in their jurisdiction. It's just not how investigations are conducted, they'd be at it for weeks and probably won't come up with anybody they can actually bust.

Federal cops have much bigger fish to fry than to track down every closet grower, maybe if you were a political activist or had some unrelated information they want it could be used as leverage, but that's it.

Now if you have a grow journal in Texas and are doing 29,000 watts with 1600 plants , driving a corvette and never seen working, getting new boats and shit. then you are going to get busted for getting to big for your own good.

Bottom line... just don't be stupid, be legal if you can..

Def making me feel better about this hah.

I have a small 2,000W legal medical grow in the legal state of Washington. If the cops came and looked at my garden they would not do anything, its small enough and Im not pushing my luck even though it is a collective garden.

Over double my watts! How much is your average yield?

I am very envious of all you who can legally due it @ a state level:(. If cops ran up in my crib right now I am sure my face would be in the floor lol...

Running autos in a sea of green I try to cycle 45 plants and harvest 15 plants every 3-4 weeks and get around a half pound.or more or less. I'm still dialing it in. Like I said, keep a reasonable garden, and not supply the town.

13. At any given time, our firm represents upwards of 100+ drug defendants in federal and state court. I look at thousands of pages of discovery every day from undercover drug operations. I have never once seen anything from a message board posting or otherwise internet posting. You're fine, don't sweat it.

14. Turbo, I love your avvy... I've been using a dinafem crush proof tin to carry my herbs to work for the past year or so. Caught my attention, just had to say :smoke: