grow journal question.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by father_parkers, Apr 11, 2006.

1. would anybody be able to give me any links to grow jounals where the person grew the plant completely under fluoros...thanks.

2. try the search bar at the top of the screen.
    Just Blaze It.....

3. I looked already man,can't find em..

4. ah well ok then. fair play for trying the search bar first, alot people dont ....... im not sure as to how to direct you as most of the indoor growers with complete grows have used HID lighting as even if they started with fluro's, they have realised the benefits of HID lighting. why is it so important that they are grown with fluro's? are you planning on doing a fluro grow yourself? if you are i would say that looking at someone else's grow isnt really going to be benificial to you at all, as how a plant turns out in the end depends on many variables, not just the light used. plants vary greatly from seed to seed, even if they are the same strain. theyre just like people LOL. well i hope i have helped, and if you need any further help, feel free to PM me at any time and i would be more than happy to help out in any way i can. toke it easy brudda!
    Just Blaze It.....

5. cool, thanks man. I have a couple of chili pepper and pea plants growing right now under some fluoro's simply because I like growing things and also for experimental purposes. When I do decide to start growing dope, I will be investing in a HID light of some sort for sure. I was just curious to how beneficial fluros are particularly in the flowering stage.