Grow Journal : first timer, Supercloset SuperTrinity LED cabinet

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Swamp Critter, Jan 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hello, First post ever. Any experienced growers that would like to follow this journal and provide guidance would be appreciated!

I have received my system, after some logistical challenges, and have begun to set it up. I purchased seed stock as well and have read through a good bit of the s.s.s thread here, although that thread seems to have become more advanced, and customized, than what I need. I'm trying to do a first grow using as close to the default system as possible.

Thanks for visiting, and any help is appreciated. You can even tell me I'm stupid for paying that much for a system, if you're still gonna offer useful advice afterwards :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. If you could provide more detailed info.. lights, soil, etc.. we could help u more.

Pictures go a long ways too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks for the reply! Just getting a feel for the forums. I was trying to see if there was an easier way to post pics from Google Photos, rather than using the Photobucket route. When I create a picture link in GPhotos it just shows the link as broken when I add it.

I am using the SuperTrinity LED grow cabinet from Supercloset, the hydro version. It came with (2) Kind LED K3 Series XL600 grow lights (one for each cabinet), and (2) starter kit of Lotus Nutrients. I added a Titan CO2 regulator, a Bluelab Guardian EC/PH/Temp monitor, and a Hydrologic RO filter. I'm seeing now that I probably should have two of the Bluelab monitors (one for each cabinet), but can work around it for now. I'll also need to figure out how to split the CO2 into both cabinets. And I'm beginning to see that this is going to be a water intensive endeavor, with the two main reservoirs at 35 gal each, so also thinking about solutions for water management.

I have purchased three strains of fem seeds, being:

T.H.Seeds' French Cookies (5)
    Ethos' Early Glue RBx1 (6)
    Ethos' Banana Hammock RBx1 (6)

My plan is to start one strain for this first run, probably the Glue. If all goes well, I'll keep a mother in veg and do another few rounds of clones.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Are you planning on flowering in both sides? If not you probably only need co2 in the bloom area.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. OK, thank you. So from what I've read, CO2 increases temperature tolerances. Would the veg state at least benefit in that way? Or should I just keep the CO2 for flowering?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cheers! Best of luck, looking forward to see the hydro grow. You and I are growing the same strain! I just started some french cookies (soil)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  7. #7 Sypha, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Gotta ask was the cabinet new.. & how much??

8. I purchased it new. I took advantage of a free shipping deal they had going on and saved $600 on freight. That being said, it is the largest and most expensive of their cabinet systems. I'm not rich or anything, I just had some cash from a vehicle sale, and wanted the largest stealthy thing I could find that would fit in my space. It was a tight squeeze but fits perfectly in a laundry room that still has to be a laundry room too.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Wow looks amazing in your space.. nice and definitely stealth as ever ..

I looked these things up on ebay.. their not cheap at all.. and everything on ebays cheap, excet these lol & you got 2 of em’ side by side.. .. stuntiiiiiiinnn’’’’’ ..

Iv yet to find one online with double doors for less than $2000 - $2500.. is growing illegal in your state.. if so definitely worth it & kool how it hides so well.. noone will EVER be able to tell

• Like Like x 2
  10. Haha thank you! Had to ship to another location and wait out a week of thunderstorms to get them in place. Definitely illegal here, so stealth was the main factor. My immediate neighbors are cool but not trying to take unnecessary risks. Here are a few other pics from the move and setup.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Here’s my beginning seed stock. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  12. Oh shit, I’m in on this one. I’m the resident Ethos Genetics Guy here. Here’s my Rainmaker. Definitely want to see the Banana Hammock
    FFAC832D-2365-4276-9D92-760328BC64AB.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  13. Awesome! What’s your grow like? I’m gonna start with the Early Glue because it says it’s easy and mold resistant and has relatively stable phenos, and I need all the forgiveness I can get this first round.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Started to put together the RO filtration and mixing reservoir for all this damn water I’ll be dealing with.

Sharing water source with the washing machine

[​IMG]

Filter

[​IMG]

Nute mixing reservoir, 38 gal.

[​IMG]

Outlet for reservoir

[​IMG]

I’m draining filter wastewater to the washing machine discharge, only drain in the room.

Seeds will probably be started tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Congrats on ur set up looks advanced.

16. Thanks! I'm just hoping I can deal with any unforeseen variables in a timely manner. If it WORKS it'll be advanced.

17. All my ethos grows go exceptionally well. I’m growing Grandpas Stash currently and she looks to be another great strain. I went mostly organic with her this run but cut some clones and after rooting I may make a run in in my rootbound Tupur or Hempy buckets to see if I can squeeze out more yield.

Here’s a link to my journal so when you have a nice strong cup of coffee in the morning or a couple hrs after dinner pull up a chair and have a read

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

• Like Like x 2
  18. That’s a lot of journal! I’m about 4 pages in. Thanks for the link, very informative. Not doing soil or coco yet but I plan on trying them eventually, and your attention to detail is inspiring. I’ll be starting Ethos Early Glue shortly. Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Please tag me and start a journal. I love following Ethos

• Like Like x 1
  20. Started 6 Ethos’ Early Glue night before last (1/20). [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3