Grow Journal - Critical Auto and Super OG Kush Auto

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Paxico, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Day 17 -

More Thrip larvae showing up, but I keep spraying them with the cinnamon and I think they are dying. I also put out some masking tape to trap any adults.

Nothing yet found on the Super OG Kush. Awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Day 17, cont. -

So, I was out in my backyard today and stumbled across a few ladybugs so I had to introduce them to my thrips. Maybe it's not a good idea to bring wild ones in, but this Critical Auto needs a anything to help it. Pic below. FYI... Most of the spots you see are dried water spots from spraying with water and cinnamon mix. There really is not that much thrip damage, yet.[​IMG][​IMG]

One of them has hung out all day, but I doubt he'll be there tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Day 18 -

Critical Auto - 11 cm and doing well after infestation, no sign of thrip adults or larva. Maybe cinnamon and ladybugs worked for now.

Super OG Kush Auto - 10 cm and smelling nice

• Like Like x 1
  4. Day 18, cont. -

Can't believe it, but both ladybugs stuck around. I leave the door open all day, so that's why it's so surprising to me. Although, I left a little dish with some water soaked raisins so maybe that's why they stayed. The plants are looking good and the Critical is fully supporting itself again. NO BUGS!!! First day in awhile with no sign of pests. Pic below. Critical on left and Super OG Kush on right.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Day 18, cont. -

Plants are now about 20 inches from light. I'm gonna let them get to 18 inches and then raise it two, and so on. We'll see how it goes. I'm still paranoid the light burn, but these plants will have grown from seed with this light so I probably don't have to worry as much as I am.

• Like Like x 1
  6. +subbed I’ve got a grow going on currently 3 plants 400w total led 2 weeks into flower I’ll see if I can’t help you out with any questions and maybe learn a thing or two from your grow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thank you! Post a pic!

8. Day 19 -

Plants looking really good. No bugs again. I was finally able to water today for only the second time in 19 days. So, I finally nuted each plant with 1 ml/1 liter of water with the veg nutes. I'm hoping to see a little spur in growth.

9. Day 19, cont -

Rolling power outage today and had to get the plants out of the closet so I have some natural light pics to share.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nice! Jealous!

12. Just takes time I was very much like you about a month ago I couldn’t get my mind off of the plants always worrying about them and what I can do. Growing Cannabis is pretty easy unless you make it hard autos are one thing but with photoperiod plants if you fuck up a little it’ll stunt growth you lost a few days oh well give it some time plants will come right back to life and you don’t have to worry about time it’s weed it wants to grow it doesn’t die very easy they can take a ton of abuse most of the time and snap right back out of it. All it takes is time and soon enough you’ll have colas the size of a liter of pepsi. I know I’m rambling I just got done smoking so I’ll stop here

13. Yep! I hear that. I was going to ignore this grow with all my heart, but then decided to do a little grow journal. I like making the comparisons, measurements, etc. But then the one plant ended up with parasites, which caused me to obsess a little about it. All is good now and hopefully bugs don't come back. I think I'll go back to photos after these autos. I like being able to see if there are problems and not
    stress about having everything perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Day 20 -

Critical Auto 13 cm, Super OG Kush Auto 12 cm

Everything is going smoothly now and I probably won't do an update for a few days... Unless something crazy happens, I'll just keep my own notes. If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yes! Small... I know.

16. Actually, 20 since seed

17. Day 21 -

Yep, can't resist updating. Just some new pics on their three week birthday. I hope these things shoot up fast.

Super OG Kush Auto on right, Critical Auto on left

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. What size pots? I was going to start that ogkush first but I'ma go.with that Dutch passion. Using smaller pot than intended. Only could afford one bag of ff ATM.. in the pictures are five gallon grow bags. But will.be using. 1.5 gallon pot 1517612984832.jpg 1517612923161.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Sweet! I used 11 liter pots. I think on hindsight I would go with smaller pots for autos to encourage quicker veg growth. I think mine are finally starting to take off, but spent a lot of time putting in deep roots. I think a 7-liter pot would have been better. If it's s Dutch passion auto, then use the smaller pot and see your results. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1