Grow journal cfl closet 6 plants. Bagseed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Luckygrower0113, Feb 11, 2014.

1. So I decided to start an updated journal on my most recent grow. And would love any extra help if you spot anything wrong... Etc. Updated veg pics to come! Here's a few pictures of the steps getting there.

Sent from my PantechP9090 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Little seedlings to become!

Attached Files:

3. More light,a small fan, add soil to support the long stems.cooler temps  Oh and a lot more light.

4. Will do! These were older pictures, will update today. Amazing how fast a month and a half makes the ladies grow.

5. Here's what they look like today. Any info greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

6. This one is the largest and heftiest of the ladies. All started at the same time as well.

Attached Files:

7. Inside leaves

Attached Files:

8. Three other which I'm hoping are ladies..

Attached Files:

9. Both front plants have been an attempted FIM. Not sure of it worked completely but definitely didn't hurt the plants.

Attached Files:

10. I do use a heater with a built in fan. It's freezing in the basement temps range from 85 to 77 usually my humidity comes up with cooler temps.

11. #11 Kronicly Insane, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    Do you plants a favor and pull the smaller plants. Mud you are worried about killing females and leaving males I would switch to flower until you can sec them. Pull the males and weak plants only leaving one plant per container. Having multiply plants in a single container only hurts them. They become challenged for nutrients and water along with room to spread their roots. They fight with each other and hurt the outcome of the plants.

12. Thank you for the info! It breaks my heart to throw out the little guys but I will take your advice for sure! Much appreciated!