Grow journal? And flowering nutes.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GrowerAnonymous, Mar 15, 2019.

1. So im pondering on running a grow journal here, im litterally days away from throwing up another run. Ive made some good changes to the grow space and just dialing the environment back in before i throw in the Gelato babies.

Im just wondering if the journal will be worth it, i dont wanna run a journal if theres no interest .

Secondly, ive always ran canna boost during flower but i am considering foxfarm beastie bloomz on the Gelatos. Whats peoples thoughts on beastie? A direct comparison between the two products mentioned above would be amazing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Id be interested in your journal man, always like to follow along stuff from the beginning. As for the nutrients i have no clue as i run coco and GH nutrients myself me guy but overall i think that lighting is key to phat colas and the nutrients just help them stay fed so go whatever imo

3. I personally run my journals to record dates and progress. It should be more for you honestly but there are plenty of users here who will pop in and make suggestions. I always update mine so I'd likely pop in as well.