Grow Journal 1000W Medical* Sensistar, White Kush, GDP and many More.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ChronicCrab, Apr 15, 2012.

1. #1 ChronicCrab, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    Hey everyone, just decided to do my first full grow journal. Hope you guys will tag a long an give advice/tips.

First off I'm growing in a 25 square foot tent. 5x5x6. I have one 600W Hps and one 400W Hps/Mh. Outtake fan - ducting, and ac.

Soil Grow using: FFOF, mixed with crushed Oyster Shell, extra Perlite. And mycorhyza (Not Sure If thats spelt right) It's a root colonization fungi.

Nutrients, Earth Juice Bloom, Botanicare Hydroplex, Humboldt Honey.
    Also will be using mollasses

Now strains, I have

2 Blueberry's
    2 White Widow's
    1 White Kush
    2 Mazar's
    1 Sensi Star
    1 unknown indica grown from seed
    1 BLZ
    1 Killawatt

Some Pics

Ballasts Left is cheap 400W Digital Hps/Mh - Right Is a Sun Leaves 600W Magnetic Hps.
    GEDC0627.JPG

Hoods/Reflector Left is Yield Master 2 Air Cooled (Runs the 600W) Right Cheap crappy hood.
    GEDC0628.JPG

The plants early in veg just put under the 600W Hps and 400W Mh, this is there 2nd day in the tent should be getting some nice growth going soon!
    GEDC0632.JPG

The Hps makes them look less healthy than they are here is a pic from 2 days ago (Under Just MH)
    GEDC0617.JPG

A pic from my last grow this is a 2oz Plant (After Drying) Grown with only the 600W
    GEDC0391.JPG

Well thats it for now I will get down to pics of each plant with updates on each one as this grow progresses. Hope ya'll will tag a long.

By the way this is my 7th grow.

2. i'll tag along. f.y.i. if'n i was you, i'd clean up those ballasts and put a small fan on them. the fan will keep them cool, and add to their over-all life span. i'd put some space between them too. that's not tin foil i see inside is it? have you grown these strains before? you may run into some problems running so many different strains at the same time. when running multiple strains, you may find that the require different feed strengths. good luck to you though!!!

3. Not tin foil lol that is a very cheap reflector, It's Polished Aluminum that came with my 400W Kit. and Yes I have grown over 10 different strains at a time. I have grown most of these strains a few are new, but I have enough experience to tell what and when the plants need or don't need something, I most likely will see a few problems, but I know how to fix most problems that occur when growing. The BlueBerry plant in the update, the last pic, that was my first time growing it, did fine.

I will probably take your advice on cleaning the ballast only the 600W is dirty, it was sitting for a couple months. the 400 is practictly brand new still, only been ran for 2 or so weeks.

4. Check out the link in my sig to see some of what I have grown usually get 10+oz's out this tent with my 600 now with the 400 I'm hopin to push it up to a pound+. plus I'm using better nutes now, more organics better ventilation, this should be my best grow yet. If not then oh well i will still get some bud to smoke :bongin:

5. just about to check out your sig posts. in that pic of the bud hanging, don't you trim before you hang em?

6. lol, i've seen enough! you obviously know what you're doing. really nice looking work there guy, kudos!

7. Yes I trim before hanging that was just hung up for a break, thats with a lot of fan leafs removed, that plant was a monster it was like trimming an outdoor plant, not so much fun after 5 hours of trimming, that was the last of 3 plants I cut that day it got fully trimmed that night. It was big though it was like 5 feet tall That Pheno of blueberry just goes crazy when you flower it more than doubles in size.

8. You seem to have a strange mix of organic and chemical's are you doing for organic , or ?

Nice grow, thanks for sharing !

9. The only one that has chemicals is the Botanicare Hydroplex I think (Correct Me If I Am Wrong) But the only reason I'm using the Hydroplex is because I bought it during my last grow and didn't get to use it much, I was using all botanicare products then, this time I was trying to go organic but didn't have a big budget so I thought I might as well get my money out of the hydroplex, since I don't have enough money for all the organics I wanted.

think there might be some bad reactions from this?

10. The Hydroplex was the only thing that made me scratch my head...

Its some powerful stuff, and as soon as you use it you will wipe out your microlife... But since its a bloom booster, it should be sued towards the end of flowering anyways , So it may not be a big deal !

Why switch off Botanicare line ? Its one of the best ones out there (IMO)

11. Well I love the Botanicare Products, but me and my brother are bother medical growers. I get my clones from him, and I just noticed my plants are healthy produce well and are crystally but the smell is just not the same as his which is all organic, plus he had higher yields so I decided to try organic nutes I've only ever used the botanicare before