Grow Journal 002 - Blueberry Fem (Blaze)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by BlazeHoliday, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Here are some updated pics from this morning. Still in week 3-4 of veggin under CFLs.

Looks like the switch from Hydro to Soil was a success. She's growin!!!!

I heard BB was hard to clone from. I might just keep this as my mother plant and chop a crap load of clones off her once she's grown.

Not sure yet. My WW has my mind occupied.

Later,
    Blaze

Attached Files:

2. Ahh, For sure Blaze, If an opportunity came along to smoke up with ya, In a heartbeat Blaze, in a New York Minute.:D

Cheers to the thought,.........

3. My baby girl is lookin abit ill... she's got nute burn just a tad bit. The bigger problem is even though she's in soil she's still rooted in a 4in rockwool cube. I hope she grows big enough in the root system that she sucks up the water quicker soon.

But incase she goes down for the count, I got 2 TrainWreck fems planted right next to her under the CFL's currently. They will become apart of a new journal shall the BB die. But as long as she lives they will just be apart of this journal!!!

All Aboard

1xBlueberry
    2xTrainWreck

Out,
    Blaze

Attached Files:

4. heeeeeeelllllllllllllloooooooooooo

Got 2 Trainwreck fems in soil. They've been there for a couple of days now.

Also had abit of an accident. Yesterday I was drillin holes around my pot for possible LST and I clipped a fan leaf in the middle. I ended up cutting it closer to the stem.

Was abit upsetting. But guess what? This morning she did show any signs of stun'd growth. In fact had sprouted up abit more.

About 3-4 more weeks of veggin and she'll be ready for some HID lighting!!!

Later,
    Blaze

Attached Files:

5. Looks fine still, At least you now know to drill, before potting....

See ya around Blaze Dude........:D

6. Hey bro, lookin good :) good to see someone else growing the blueberry.

7. Hey Blaze:hello: The plants are looking fine. I got a BB & WB, gonna flip to 12/12 this Friday. Should be fun to compare:D

Good luck man:)

8. Thx GREYCLOUD! I'm looking forward to this BB. Never have smoked any of this legend! Guess we'll see if she's on my A+ list after this rotation.

9. Okay with the white widow done and out the door my focus is on nothing but this blueberry and trainwreck!

I'll post pics, and measurements in my next posted have fun!

Later,
    Blaze

10. Okay here we go!!!!!

Been flowering for 2 weeks.

2 lil' fem TrainWreck
    1 fem Original Blueberry

I wanted to veg these things for quite awhile.... BUT!!!!!

With summer rapidly approaching I will be doing some outdoor projects... Like building decks, paint and other misc projects!!!! /wink /wink Just seem to be abit easier for me to do! Let mother nature run her coarse.

Okay without further.a.do

here are my lil girls.

Anywho here are the pics.

Attached Files:

11. Hey Blaze

Those ladies are lookin fine man,:cool: I love your BB,I got a TW germinating now,I am excited.

Later man:smoking:

12. Oi blaze im subbed! Is that a humidifier ur running in there or just a fan?

13. Hope I get a few spectators for my 2nd grow.

Till Next Post,
    Blaze[/QUOTE]

I'm riding with you on this one after reading your last journal.... I too placed my sweetooth clones into the turbo clone around the 14th as well as added some dirt pots of cheese, sage and sour, and Baji Kush a week later.... This is my first grow

14. [quote name='"reddiesel1064"']Oi blaze im subbed! Is that a humidifier ur running in there or just a fan?[/quote]
    Unfortunately I think this was grown in 2009...

15. Looks great. I got some blue berry as my first grow seed. Still trying to figure it out. Yours looks great!!

16. So i looked over all 4 pages so far and i only seen a pic that might answer my question... where is your fem bb seed from... im gathering from the pic with the trainwreck packs that your seed is left from greenhouse am i right? Just curious im germin some reg bb seeds from dutch passion right now... anyways good luck bro