Grow Journ.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by punkyworld, Mar 31, 2003.

1. Day 1: Placed 3 seeds each in a cup, added water and placed in a ziplock bag. (filled with air).
    Day 2: Replaced air in Bag
    Day 3: Replaced air in Bag
    Day 4: First seed started to sprout when I woke up today! Watered it a little and put on my window seal, opened window.

I'm so excited about this. I have placed the remaining 2 cups back into the plastic baggy and filled it with air.

Also, the way I did my germination was to just put them in a cup with holes on the bottom, placed a moist paper towel on the bottom of the bag, and set the 3 cups ontop of the towel. then I sealed it up and left
    [-----------] <-- this much space unclosed then I blew the bag up with air, just place your lips over the open space and blow. Kinda like blowing up a balloon. This method is easier if you don't wanna handle the germinated seeds. Then I sat it on my closet floor and covered it with a blanket. And don't forget to replace the air everyday!

2. diffrent.....but hey if it works for you then stick to it!.....and good luck with the grow.....what strain are you growing?.....Peace out......Sid

3. Um.. I have no clue what strain it is I used the seeds from a sack I bought.. it was nice bud tho so it shouldn't be bad schwag..

4. Woke up today after a night of hoping they wouldn't die under the 55 waat bulb in my closet, got up today they look great and it now has 4 leaves! yay! Have them under the flouresent lighting in the kitchen, lol, fan is going and back door is open.

5. Transplanted the plant from the cup into an actual pot, made a weak mericle grow solution and watered it a little. Bought a High Pressure Sodium bulb, only to find out I need the Balist..... What would happen if I used a standard outlet? blow up maybe? Anyway, the plant is lookin good.. Trying to find a camera so I can post some pics.. peace