Grow Inside Old Radio w/ Pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by mmmm dank, May 7, 2006.

1. I've read in a few places that a dark warm place is ideal, don't take my word for it though I'm a newbie at all this :rolleyes:

2. thats what ive heard too okay just makin sure someone else has heard that as well, i got them in a heating blanket on "warm" so hopefully ill get some pics of the little guys tomorrow sorry i knew i said id get it today but i have sooooo much shit to do around the house sorry :( , i'll update tomorrow for sure tho thanx for ur help...till tomorrow

Dank...out

3. warm and dark my friend, just like the inside of a girls....... oh yeah, this is a PG rated site right? lol

FLEX

4. hahahahah nice, i got it up in a heating pad under some blankets so ill let you know when they sprout, lol that kills me.. thanx haha

Dank

5. Quick question: What are its dimensions? How much of it do you really feel like you would need? Thanks

6. its probably 2.5 feet each way and i need every last inch of it, its not crowded but i think for two plants it should be perfect

7. Marijuana cultivation, not exactly PG hahaha. any ways ILL setup Dank im basically doin the same thing for my first grow at the moment. two bag seeds startin inside that are then movin outside. i wont be able to visit mine though so your grow may give me an idea of whats goin on with mine.

8. Sup dank? nice grow space. You got them under a heat blanket? heh, never thought about that. I just put mine in between some clothes in a dresser- either way - good luck sproutin

9. snowuninc-thanx for the compliment on the setup :D the pics dont show it but like is stated earlier i now have mylar up, hope my grow can help influence yours:D .

Diamond- Thanx for the compliment as well, and for the encouragement, i hope i have a good grow:smoking:

Dank

p.s. all these compliments are makin me pumped i cant wait till those little suckers show that tap root:cool:

10. ok so heres the new pics of the mylar, and the forest in my backyard(from inside my house, notice the flash) hehe tell me how it looks (the mylar i mean) i know its not perfect but hey stops the light leaks so im happy

Attached Files:

11. ..oh yes and the seeds have yet to sprout when i woke up :mad: im gettin frusterated my friends

12. i started germinating one seed and it popped open in like 2 days. you are keeping the paper towel sealed right?

13. ya, except for when i check on them, which is probably like every 2 hours hahahah, but i gotta stop doing that, im gonna check back on them in around 4 hours cuz they have been in there since saturday night...hmmmm

14. lol thats probably a good thing since youre supposed to let fresh air in there. having it sealed is just so the paper towel stays wet.

15. oh well good then :D

16. yea ive had seeds pop after like 8 hours, ive also had seeds pop after like 5 days

17. next time try and put the seeds in a small cup of water and look for the 1's to crack open in about 10- 24 hours,works every time and i been doing this for about 16 years without a prob....good luck...

just remember to put in a semi warm spot...

18. lol 3 pages on this thread and they still havnt even sprouted yet?

Oh and how much sun does ur backyard get? In that pic it looks a little dark, but it could also just be late in the afternoon.

GL

19. smoker-it gets ton of son (rhyming skills) that was takin early this morning and it was overcast out, i know 3 pages is alot, as u can see most of the posts are from yours truley :D

seaofgreen- i had them in a cup of water over night and the ones that had sunk over night are the ones in the paper towel, they should be ready anytime now, several have cracked, and i can see in them but the tap root has not found its way yet

thanx for the advice

-dank

20. haha isnt it great when you see its starting to crack :p