Grow indoor seeds outdoor?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420Hazo, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Can you grow indoor marijuana seeds outside?

like start by growing indoor then move them outside?

2. Yes. The seeds don't know they're "Indoor Seeds". lol

3. Oh man that made me lol sorry :smoking:

4. If a seed sees it's shadow, does that mean 5 more weeks of winter?

5. ok ok come on i know its a noob question, a very noob one. but i didn't want to buy expensive indoor seeds and have them fail at growing outside.

6. lol, why would you buy expensive seeds for a first attempt, you should be trying to grow like mids or something lol.

7. My first time I managed to kill 2 out of the 3. And man am I glad now that I used bag seed and didn't buy some expensive ones for my first attempt. Just something to think about.

8. Are ´indoor´ seeds any more expensive than ´outdoor´?? I never even look at whether they are considered indoor or outdoor in Holland or the UK - every strain does well outdoors in my climate.

9. Just in general i was wondering, but it really does make sense...because all plants come from outside...damn i wasn't thinking the fFUCK at all...

wow i am feeling like an idiot right now

10. You are asking two different questions:

- Can you grow "indoor" seeds outdoors? Yes. What makes them "indoor" seeds is that they will stay relatively low.

- Can you start a plant indoors and then move it outdoors? Yes, but you will need to introduce it to outdoor conditions gradually, a process known as hardening off. Outdoors the sun is stronger than most indoor lighting, temps and RH will vary more, etc.

11. I'm going to go get hardened off right now. :bongin: