Grow in Apt is Safe?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DLOM, Oct 26, 2008.

1. I been work on project for many years but I am too tried to find another way but Im perfer to ask anyone who really experienced than I am.

I want 100 grow but in my apt with 2 bedroom? how many I need lighting watts for 100 grow? 100 grow in apt? no one know what I doing, I am too scare to ask my own friend's opinion or strange people around in my local so Im perfer ask people who not in my local make me feel more safe so ... 100 grow would be 2 of 1,000 watts? or what? :confused:

I hope anyone can help me and explain me what is best to way?

one grow for how many oz? I just wondering because I did heard one of my friend said one grow for 1 pound (16 oz) but another one of my friend said one grow for 4 oz? :confused:

can anyone help me and explain me what I should to do?

2. 100grow? What is that?

yield depends bruh.

You can grow in an apt. but it's risky.

3. 100 marijuana grow

if I did success 100 grow then would be how much oz or lb or proud?

4. It would all depend, 100 plants is a lot. But you could expect a good return. Do you have experience? Also what are marijuana laws like in you're country?

5. just about to say the same things mel...

in an apt, stealth and small numbers are what you need...

100 plants in a 2 bedroom apt, would virtually rule out the fact that you'd live there, that is, unless u'd sleep in a closet...

a lot depends on the landlord, the building, the neighbors, etc. etc....

I could only imagine the odor creeping through the windows and out into the hallway with 100 plants...

6. I have heard of a 400 plant SOG under one 1000 watt hps covering a 5x5 area. 4 plants per one gallon container, 50 in 50 out each week, using the submerge watering technique, 12oz per week minimum.

7. small number? like 20 grow?

I want is 256 oz (7,168g) every 4 months but I don't know how many I need grow? 100 grow or 50 grow or 20 grow?

8. 16 lbs every 4 months would likely take:

10,000w + of lighting

500+ ft2 of secure grow space

200+ plants

10-15 mother plants

$10k-$25k in start-up costs

$3k-$5k in monthly operating expenses

9. 10k to 25k in start-up costs? I thought would be only 1k?

10. If I did make 1k in start-up costs then how much monthly operating? and how many plants? how many mother plants? how many watts of lighting? Im curious

11. #11 mels, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
    You could do it maybe under 5 1000 watt hps. That would be 400 small plants under each. 4 plants per 1 gallon container a stake in the middle to tie them to. Harvesting 250 plants per week with a minimum of 7g per plant would be 1750g per week. You would need 125 square feet minimum. This style of growing breaks many rules but can/has been done. Oh yeah and you would need like 30 bonsai mums. You are talking hundreds of man hours what ever way you look at it.

On you're own, with no experience this is almost impossible. If caught you would spend a good portion of you're life behind bars.

12. #12 Duckhead, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
    Have you priced equipment yet? Its likely you'd need over $1k just in fans to do a huge 16 lb grow, and then you still need: ballasts, reflectors, bulbs, pots, pumps, ducting, nutes, soil, etc... It's also highly likely you'll need the services of an electrician.

13. I agree also, you would also need to line to walls and ceiling of the house with panda wrap to prevent mold.

14. You're right, I have no experience but I been grew up to see my Step Dad for 10 years, he always grow around 80 grow with 1,000 watts of lighting in one room.

that why I need to learn more information how I can do with stuff? because I am deaf and deaf always can't find a real job, make me frusturbated it so I want make a money so badly

15. #15 DLOM, Oct 26, 2008

I did asking in my local store and they said only $ 400 Canadian Dollars for 1,000 watts ballasts with bulbs but good question about soil, etc ... must be more cost me :eek:

16. #17 DLOM, Oct 26, 2008

I would love to order this link but I am not American and I do not live in the USA :rolleyes:

I am Canadian and I live in Canada too :D

I do hate DEA!!! DEA suppose not take any Canadian Citizen! like what DEA did to Marc Emery in 2005! Marc Emery is Our Prince of Pot! He is a Canadian! so DEA have to STAY OUT of Canada! that why I never order anything from the USA so DEA don't need to know who I am, DEA go to hell! :mad:

God Bless Marijuana! God created Marijuana since God created universe, galaxy, sun, star, moon, earth, water, wind, sand, grass, animals, trees and everything! :rolleyes: :D :smoking:

God never creat Beer or Cocaine or anything what God NEVER creat! because it's was Human Beings! sighing! :mad:

17. 100 grow 100 plants? 100 plants in a apt is CRAZY~! unless ur landlord is like 90 and has no one to come by and u just happen to be the only one in the building. when growing in ur apt u should be able to hide EVERY thing in 5mins or less. try hidein 100 plants! 100 plants WILL SMELL!

18. True, I do agreed with you and what I thought, I knew it would be too risk for me and cops would come to get me to throw me to jail, forget it!

so I want to know the truth, whoever really experienced with grow for many years, who really smart over grow stuff so I need to know 20 grow (full adult females and 4 months old) then how much gram or oz or pound (lb)?

19. You are asking an impossible question, there are simply to many variables.