Grow help? Anyone please.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Whitebreadd, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Because he killed of his microlife using hydro nutes

2. Enjoy...

The absorption of ammonium ions, for example, promotes the efflux of H+ ions and reduces the pH of the rhizosphere, while the absorption of NO3- ion promotes the efflux of OH- and raises the rhizosphere pH. This change in pH is localized to the region adjacent to the root and does not affect the bulk soil pH.

3. And was that study conducted for indooor grows in unatural conditions... in peat specifically.. or is it compiled for natures soil and natural enviroments?

4. I mean 1. if you're doing indoor correctly it should be mimicking natural conditions.
    2.If you're growing properly indoors with soil you shouldn't be using fertilizers
    3. Soil is soil. If it's a living soil indoors and outdoors is irrelevant. Roots are roots and the rhizosphere is just that indoor or outdoor. Also peat is naturally occurring regardless so I don't see your point. None of that stuff will have an impact on pH and uptake besides temp and humidity which should be on point with outdoor natural conditions

5. Mate we can argue all day if you want the rootzone of a soil grow to be 5.8-6.0 then you will have to give it 6.8... WITH Biobizz! I know that for a fact! Regardless of the science. Because after the theory is the practical. To telll him to feed it 5.8 to 6.0 is bad advice given what he is using.

• Like Like x 1
  6. My ph is 5.8 to 6 wen test it off the exsec watter that comes out the pots

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1