GROW *GOD BUD* GROW

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Nirvana42o0, Nov 7, 2018.

1. #1 Nirvana42o0, Nov 7, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    Whats up everyone!

This is gonna be such a sick grow, i hope you guys are as excited as i am!!

God Bud is one of my favourite strains in the world so far, in my experiences. Its super good smoke!

So went to my local smoke shop and scooped up a couple of seeds. (I also got Gorilla Glue seeds but that’s gonna be my next run.)

[​IMG]

I have a 4x4x6 tent but i have no room for it right now so I’m investing in a smaller tent but in the mean time I’m gonna just grow in my closet, i have plenty of room. Its 4 feet wide, 3 feet deep and can go up to 8 feet tall. But i wont need it that high.

Im gonna be running 2 DWC buckets until i switch to an ebb n flow system or a RDWC system. Also I’m running 3 LED 300w COB lights. Should be sweet! Heres my setup as of right now.

[​IMG]

The seeds have cracked, give it about a week and they will be showing leaves.

[​IMG]

I’ll keep updating during the beginning even though its not gonna be as exciting as watching buds grow its still gonna be sick as fuck because I’ve always wanted to grow this strain and I’m stoked!

So stay tuned lmao!

Cheers guys,

• Like Like x 4
  2. Nice set up mate!! I'd love to have that kind of room to work with. Looking forward to watching the progress

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks man! And yeah its not bad, I’ve had more room before. No worries, i’m still very thankful thats for sure!

GROW *GOD BUD* GROW

4. Back with an update!

Day 3 (Just planted seedlings)

Everything is going extremely well. I’m going to the hydro shop this weekend to get some air stones that actually sink. Loll!

Again, very excited for this grow! Things are looking good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers guys!

GROW *GOD BUD* GROW

5. Is there any noticeable benefits to rock wool with seedlings, I put mine straight in the clay pellets and it worked fine for me

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. With seedlings, i always put them in rock wool because it keeps them nice and straight/sturdy. Also, the rock wool stays wet for much longer than the hydro rocks.
    Since the roots haven’t dropped out of the net pot yet, i don’t wanna fill it up with 5Gallons of nutes because it would be a waste.

So there is no water in the buckets as of right now, i just added a few drops of Voodoo Juice in a spray bottle and i just mist them every here and there. It keeps the seedlings and the rock wool wet, helps them shed their seed quicker.

Cheers!

GROW *GOD BUD* GROW

7. New Update! Things are moving fast.

Day 5 (seedling Progression)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stay tuned! This is gonna be a sick grow!

Cheers

GROW *GOD BUD* GROW

8. Sooo much space!

• Like Like x 1
  9. *NEW UPDATE*

(Day 7)

So yeah everything has been going super well!

The power went out today, had to move them to the window for the time being. I was thinking if buying a small electric “generator” like a big ass battery pack or something if that even exists.. if anyone has any advice please let me know!

Here they are, my 2 DWC GOD BUD plants.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And heres the other one, its a bit smaller but whatever. No big deal...
    [​IMG]

Thanks everyone!
    Make sure to sub up in this one! Its gonna be sick!!

Cheers

GROW *GOD BUD* GROW

• Like Like x 1
  10. It looks so beautiful. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looking good man. I’ve never had the pleasure of smoking god bud. What’s the crosses? I just recently decided to try dwc. Loving it man. Just ordered more buckets lol

Check out my grow.
    Stayhighs LED/1000w HPS grow
    Stayhighs LED/1000w HPS grow

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks man! And yeah God Bud is my favourite strain, it just knocks you on your ass with that heavy Indica.

Its a cross between:
    Hawaiin x Purple Skunk

I will definitely check out your grow! DWC is the way to go! Always been my way of growing

Thanks for the nice words,

Cheers friend

GROW *GOD BUD* GROW

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nothing yet, no worries though soon enough they’ll break on through to the other side.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers friend

GROW *GOD BUD* GROW

14. Lol, wait. Never mind. Disregard!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yes i am a huge doors fan hahahaa!

If thats what you were gonna say, loll!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I jumped in on the other DWC thread.
    I'm down with the doors.
    Was just talking about Jim Morisson the other day.

Figured you'd be more of a grunger though given the name lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lmaoo! Yeah i like all rock, from grunge to metal to classic rock to soft rock, i just cant stand rap and r&b pop...

But yeah mostly classic rock, led zeppelin, the doors, the who, ac dc, the rolling stones, nirvana, pearl jam, nine inch nails, iron maiden, black sabbath... you name it

• Like Like x 3
  18. Looking good so far mate! Are you gonna top them or anything? How long you planning to veg?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thats a very good question, i just got schooled on what LST and Topping means so i guess ill have to do some more learning.. but besides that i will be topping, super cropping and LST. Lol

GROW *GOD BUD* GROW

• Like Like x 1